i am thinking about getting, or saving for at least a digitech whammy pedal, I have read the reviews which seem to praise it, my only problem is the price really, so i was wondering does anyone have any hands on expierience, is it worth le cash

also i would use it to emulate people like tom morello (one of the greatest ) and to do some of my own things but on a crazy new octave
"You have to be a bastard to make it, and that's a fact. And the Beatles are the biggest bastards on earth" - John Lennon
i bought the pedal myself, and i was not the least bit disapointed. aside from the obvious effects you can cover from RATM, there's alot of freedom to experiment on it. i suggest you at elast understand intervals, otherwise you'll have a bit of a tougher time getting the tone you want
I bought one a month ago I barely for ever use it on stage except for jordan (buckethead) but I think its worth it tho because it gives you more creative outlets with the haromizer and the octave stuff and you sound like morello fan so you would have a field day but dont invest in it if you dont have a guitar or amp
Durka
Quote by VelvetFireBC491
but dont invest in it if you dont have a guitar or amp

I am happy with my current setup of fender strat and gibson SG and then VOX 30 Valvetronix so from what you have said i will certainly put my busking money into a new fund
"You have to be a bastard to make it, and that's a fact. And the Beatles are the biggest bastards on earth" - John Lennon
I thought my one had been sold on Ebay, but I haven't recieved payment yet. It may be up for grabs
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Im not getting into details cause theres just to much to say
But i gotta say.
GET IT NOW.

You wont regret .
Theres just so many features to be creative with
There is only 1... WH-1... Wocka wocka!
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.