Ok, i am wanting to get my PS2 online and i am not completely sure what to do... I bought a network adaptor off of ebay last night and i am wanting to be able to hook it up as soon as it gets here.... So that's where you guys come in.. I need your opinions on what i need to get... I currently have a wired cable modem....i know i need a ethernet cable , but is there any way i can just plug the modem cable into my NA and not have it in the computer???? If no,, then what should i do without having to spend any money.... (routers, switches, ect....)

Thanks.!!!!!
AC/DC is Rock and Roll and Rock and Roll is life!!

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if your the 8% that listens to real music.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE AC/DC FAN CLUB pm HIGHVOLTAGE45 to join
Ok all you have to do is to plug your network adapter, then plug a modem or router in it using a network cable or w/e. Then you should have a online startup cd with you adapter or sumthing like that. put it in your ps2 and creat a online profile

then when you will play games, all you will have to do is go online, chose the profile, then have fun !
just get your internet cable and put in the ps2 have you tried that yet?? you dont need a network adapter unless your using cable or something like that but if you have a lan cable use that aswell and it doesnt matter but your best bet is to do a direct link from your modem and its free unlike xbox and microsoft in general
Ok.... But where do i plug the LAN cable? and i thought you HAD to have a NA..., oh and by the way.... I have an older version of the PS2.... If that helps..
AC/DC is Rock and Roll and Rock and Roll is life!!

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if your the 8% that listens to real music.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE AC/DC FAN CLUB pm HIGHVOLTAGE45 to join
Last edited by guitarist_TN at Nov 18, 2007,