Alrighty, so I just got my ticket for the Iron Maiden show in Toronto on March 16th 2008. And I'm ****in' ecstatic.

Anyone else going? Or anyone else going to any of the shows on the tour?

I plan on going to that same one in Toronto except I may have to settle with sh*t seats. I really really wanted floor seats but those b*tches sold out.
Quote by Uncle Fonzie
I plan on going to that same one in Toronto except I may have to settle with sh*t seats. I really really wanted floor seats but those b*tches sold out.

Me too I'm gonna be in section 322.

But I'll fight people to get down to the front.
Quote by JC13
You lucky, lucky central Canadians. There seriously better be a leg that comes down to Vancouver ... Have a great time without me... *cries*..

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure they're doing a North American tour after this one, so they'll have more Canadian dates.
I live in australia, but they're not coming to my state. It ****ing sucks, and i'm 16 so its not that easy for me to go interstate cause of parents and stuff.

Hope ya have a great time mate
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab
I saw them here in London in december when they had a powercut. THEy DIDN'T PLAY THE TROOPER! I cried
ohai little sig.
i dont think im goin... i saw them last year and they played the entire new album, and 4 old songs, only 2 of which were good.... but i might seeing as its the only east coast date so far
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by Demonikk
I saw them here in London in december when they had a powercut. THEy DIDN'T PLAY THE TROOPER! I cried

They better play it in March!

I'm counting on them at least playing: Run to the Hills, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, The Trooper, Aces High, Powerslave, Iron Maiden and Hallowed Be Thy Name.
I know me, sforbz and SamTotman will be there when they come to Scotland. We went last year it was f*cking WIN!
Bass Player
Quote by JOEYPWNSU
i dont think im goin... i saw them last year and they played the entire new album, and 4 old songs, only 2 of which were good.... but i might seeing as its the only east coast date so far

Dude, this is a whole new tour (obviously) and they're playing their 80's stuff! Number of the Beast, Powerslave, Iron Maiden, Killers, etc.
is this that "somewhere back in time tour" or whatever? what's happennig with that? and anyone know if they're coming to D.C.?

i've been a little out of it with the tours and such lately....
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Dude, this is a whole new tour (obviously) and they're playing their 80's stuff! Number of the Beast, Powerslave, Iron Maiden, Killers, etc.

i know, i just dont know if i wanna spend that much money on them seeing as how disapointed i was when i left
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus