How do you feel about not making one thread for each goddamn bass you're interested in and make one just for you outlining what bass you want next and we'll help you in there?

Yeah? You're getting on my nerves. I might suggest you to be on 2.21.19.8's lynch list.

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
Last edited by Jonnomainman at Nov 18, 2007,
All forum antics aside,

I think Metalmans are good basses, they sound fine, but are a tad simplistic for my tastes. I wish they had more than one pickup (most don't) and came in more colors. They also seemed a tad fragile to me. The thing to remember about them is that they are usually $300-$400 basses, and you get what you paid for. They are not the best, but they are usable.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
I played one. The body felt light and almost hollow, while the neck shape was very Warwick like, and with the maple wood and semi-gloss finish, it didn't feel nice to me. The neck did feel sturdier than the body. The tone? It was a passive bridge humbucker, and it didn't befriend me at all.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by clark44
f*ck off

warned.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!