Page 1 of 3
YAYAY!!!

First snow this winter!!!

w00t

Hope it is a snow day tomorrow.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

I was walking home in it today

Its not nice, it was a piss take.
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
pff im on thanksgiving break
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Quote by p.stick
YAYAY!!!

First snow this winter!!!

w00t

Hope it is a snow day tomorrow.
It's ummmm still fall

*asks for Martyr's Prayer sunscreen*
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Our first snow was like a week ago... I didn't get to experience it since I had to stay after school for a prep course for the ACT, but I heard it was nice. lol
Yeah, we had a wee bit of snow down here. It won't settle, but maybe (just maybe) the roads will be totally iced over, and therefore unsafe for the teachers to drive into school (it's happened before!)
We're supposed to get five inches tonight, and at first it didn't seem like it was actually going to happen, but it looks like it might right now. I'm pretty psyched.
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
Gah, no snow yet

F*cking North-Eastern rain.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
haha i don''t have school all week anyway
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
So I was just thinking about this when I was running

I live in Kentucky, USA and it's at least 60 degrees and tomorrow it's supposed to be 70

And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
cool its snowing in birmingham...i'm going there for the black crusade
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by roythereaper
Gah, no snow yet

F*cking North-Eastern rain.

Newcastle? Isn't it the coldest up there?

BTW, it is winter now in the UK

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by KileManA7X

Quote by p.stick

You're joking me? You got that already? It's only November, it doesnt normally snow til at least January.
Quote by p.stick

that looks like volcanic ash rather than snow but whatever
Sig space available, give me some praise
London is on average 3 degrees hotter than the rest of the nation

Quote by KileManA7X

I'd be like uber happy for you if it hadn't snowed here like a monh ago.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
I hope it snows here this winter
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
When we get snow, we still go into school... but we have HUGE fights. And since we're the biggest in skool, we eat the smaller ones!!

Not really. Us 6th years tend to try and destroy the teachers as they leave the car park in the morning.... mwahahaha!!!
Quote by filthandfury
I only do that on MSN, and I get many complaints about it.

F&F will have cyber sex with you on MSN. He's a bit handsy though.

I have become..... METACARPI!!!!

I wish

Joeymaxx
Torrential rain here boyo. I took a hammering on my way home form work, and since i had my music player and a hood, i coulnt have been bothered running, so i wa s basically like a sponge coming into the house. Cant waik for snow and difficulty getting transport into school :p A few crahed busses and a a snow drifted road should do the trick :p
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Oh my God, you're fucking kidding me right?

/Jealousy

Quote by DanRev
You're joking me? You got that already? It's only November, it doesnt normally snow til at least January.

Exactly!
It was snowing for ages earlier, I was in the car with my dad and we skidded down this hill and bounced off the pavement.

I'm still a little shaken from it, it was pretty scary.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
No snow yet!
In Minnesota!
In November!
Global Warming!
Facebook.com/Notafluke
man weird its snowing here on P.E.I but only like a centimeter and its not settling though
LUCKY BASTURD
It's about 1 1/2 inch thick now!!! YAY!!!

Hopefully no school tomorrow!!

Quote by KileManA7X

what's snow?

seriously it's never snowed in my town once
<('.'< ^('.')^ (>'.')>
Page 1 of 3