I like them a lot
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
no dude, these guys are def part of the punk revival. They are not even close to present day pop-punk bands, but early pop-punk bands are usually close to this sound (seeing as guys like Blink were directly inspired by these kinda bands). But Propagandhi=punk.
They're pop punk
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
The vocals, the music.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Yeah, really.

First of all, they can't be part of the "punk revival" because they formed in 1986. Second, Blink 182 is NOT pop-punk.

I really don't see how Propagandhi are considered punk, besides their lyrics. Their music is very poppy and melodic (not all songs, but definitely most). I really don't see where else you could put them besides maybe melodic hardcore.
Punk revival is stuff like Hot Water Music too, right?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Punk revival is stuff like Hot Water Music too, right?

Yeah, from my experience, that's what it means when it's used as a genre. Most of it is really pop-punk type stuff, though. Other people use it to mean a new punk band trying to revive the old style, such as a band like Lower Class Brats.

By the way, Hot Water Music is awesome.
Quote by hardrock1315
Yeah, from my experience, that's what it means when it's used as a genre. Most of it is really pop-punk type stuff, though. Other people use it to mean a new punk band trying to revive the old style, such as a band like Lower Class Brats.

By the way, Hot Water Music is awesome.
+1

I need to get some HWM
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
+1

I need to get some HWM

Get Fuel for the Hate Game or Caution, they're both really good.

Wow, no love for the 'gandhi?
I dont know how you could call propaghandi pop punk.
they are about the most punk band i can think of. i wouldn't chuck them in with the skate punk stuff but def with some of the more technical punk bands, especially their newer stuff with the new signer. i can see how some of the older albums with the old singer could be seen as a pop punk sound but propaghandi=punk!
^I think I agree with this guy I wouldn't consider them pop-punk, it's kinda like how I don't understand why agent orange is pop-punk
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
Quote by J.A.R.
^I think I agree with this guy I wouldn't consider them pop-punk, it's kinda like how I don't understand why agent orange is pop-punk

Who said Agent Orange is pop-punk? I guess some songs but still...

I really don't see how everyone else doesn't see that Propagandhi is a pop punk band. It's not a bad thing, it's a genre...
a lot of people have, they're even on the pop-punk list
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
This band slays regardless. Awesome band that have always impressed me with every record they (finally) release.
rites of nothing.
Meh there from my hometown.... havent really done mutch lately
Official UG Chrus Crew Member #02

<Jiimy> my pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard
<Jiimy> and they're like do you wanna trade cards

Ordinary people do fucked up things when fucked-up things become ordinary - PROPAGANDHI

Punk Forums (click here)

Some Cool Band Links:
Hardcore Links

Oi/Street Links

SAVE THE EEYOREDRAGONS!

UG's Propagandist