I have a Ibanez RG140 Roadstar II that i found a while ago in a closet. The electrics are bad and i decided to replace the pickups.

It has a single coil neck and middle and a humbucker for the bridge.

What would be some good suggestions for replacements.

I have a Valveking and play alternative like the Foo Fighters.

Cost is the least i can spend with good quality
where are you? US or europe (or elsewhere)? that'll affect cost more than anything else...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
probably high order, bg pickups, guitar fetish, or duncans/dimarzio.

I haven't tried the first three, hear good things about the first two (they're handwound, i think), hear mixed things about GFS, and duncans/dimarzio are alright if you get them at US (not european) prices.

best bet is to contact those first two to see what they suggest... i'm not to well up on alternative so I'm a bit wary of recommending duncans and dimmies in case I'm way off...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
would a diMarzio super-disortion or x2n in the bridge with choppers in the middle and neck be good for metal??
x2n is overkill.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?