Poll: What type of shoes?
Poll Options
View poll results: What type of shoes?
Formal dress shoes
28 76%
Casual shoes
9 24%
Voters: 37.
well gents it would seem i have my formal tonight and I've got my suit sorted, my tie sorted etc. but I have no idea what kinda of shoes to wear, fully formal dress shoes or casual shoes? Which ones do you guys think would look better?
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Duh...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Depends on what kind of casual shoes. Some might look fine and dandy, others might make you look like a slob.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
^ i was thinking like converse or something if i went for casual
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
I don't think my opinion counts 'cause i wore checkered vans slip-ons to my prom. =/
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Quote by the_extremist00
be a hobbit

no shoes at all?
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
for a second i thought this thread was going to be about the game Crysis...

you bastard
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
for a second i thought this thread was going to be about the game Crysis...

you bastard

'm srry =(

but im guesing from the polls i should wear nice fancy shoes..hmmm
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
I say no to fancy shoes, they look god damn retarded unless they're made of white leather.

/absurd opinion

Anyways, solid color vans (slip-ons) or converse might look nice. Better than formal shoes at least.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Taylz24
no shoes at all?

Fur slippers
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Formal shoes look a lot better. Regular shoes look tacky and makes it look like you are trying too hard to be cool
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join