I saw someone else post their cover.
I lack sound on this computer so
Yeah, comments = good.

I did guitars and vocals....
midi did the bass and drums.

So yeah there we go.

http://www.purevolume.com/dakkstardarkling
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition
nice cover u got the guitar sound pretty much dead on, i did one as well you should check it out
Quote by flesh fries
"did it hurt?"
"did what hurt?"
"when satan piledrived you up from hell you bitch"

say that to a girl and BAM...immediate sex...or a smack

lmao
Quote by beatles_suck
nice cover u got the guitar sound pretty much dead on, i did one as well you should check it out

link?
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Super great work.. !!!! (get the recording up to cd "standard" and i would buy a tribute record from u if u did a full nirvana album.) (guess thats good crit ?? hehe)

I need something crazy stuff to cover !! plzz come with some ideeas.
Quote by johnny_tapia
link?

www.myspace.com/silenten
Quote by flesh fries
"did it hurt?"
"did what hurt?"
"when satan piledrived you up from hell you bitch"

say that to a girl and BAM...immediate sex...or a smack

lmao
Quote by GrizBazzen
Super great work.. !!!! (get the recording up to cd "standard" and i would buy a tribute record from u if u did a full nirvana album.) (guess thats good crit ?? hehe)

I need something crazy stuff to cover !! plzz come with some ideeas.

Wow, That's intense. Hmm. Yeah I can't record so much anymore. My two main computers went down. One deleted some key windows files. My favourite computer got fried from a brown out and the surge to follow made transistors blow. I'm running my girlfriend's e-school computer, which is first edition windows 98, with 64mb of ram. It's really quite sad.

Perhaps I will do a full Nirvana tribute if I can get my hands on a windows XP disc and fix one of the computers.

My mix jobs are a lot better now. I did that cover about five months ago.

Thank you for the comment.

P.S. Thank you to everyone that supports my cover. It's nice to get good comments! HAHAHA Seriously. Perhaps I should just cover songs I know, instead of learning them two minutes before doing the cover. If anyone is interested I did a Muse cover too, it can be found on my UG profile.
LTD mp-600
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Quote by prac23
kicks the **** out of mine nice job man

awww, don't worry about it. I've been playing Nirvana songs since I was 13.
There are some I accelerate at and others I can't make sound good.
It's all just practice. I used to come home every day from school, play along with
Nevermind, then after, Metallica's kill em all, Slayer's Reign in Blood, and Mercyful Fate's Melissa. I would sing along with Nirvana, Danzig, King Diamond just to get
a wide range on my vocals. I do'nt know. I personally think my cover was alright.
I listened to the original breed and I don't come close.

I thank you though for listening.
LTD mp-600
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

I really like the guitar that almost sounds perfect. I just got this omega recording thing so im gonna see if I can redo some of my covers and get better quality out of them.
Wow, sounds GREAT. Im a big Nirvana fan, and that definatley isnt bad. The vocals arent bad either, rather kurt-grunge-ish if you ask me. Wow, that is pretty much on. Quality isnt perfect, but its not bad either. Better than mine for sure. Mind giving mine a listen and tell me what you think?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=719071
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
Great tone. What did you use for distortion?

It seemed like you tried to hard to sound like Curt on the vocals though...

8.5/10
no offense, but it sounds like garbage to me. the guitar isn't dead on like everybody thinks. you words are a tad bit off of beat with the music and it sounds like you are giving a bad imitation of Kurt. not good.
Sounds pretty good, that is one of my favor Nirvana songs btw. I think your tone was almost dead on.
alex02-3, i think you have to go back and listen to the real song. The guitar on this cover and on the real song are not far off at all.
I'm listening to this through headphones and I zoned out and I honestly thought I was listening to Nirvana.. it was that good
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
I really think the music is fabulous! However, I suggest maybe going back and redoing the vocals, it sounds like you're a little off beat but it still sounds good. Good job!
I look just like Buddy Holly.
Quote by alex0203
no offense, but it sounds like garbage to me. the guitar isn't dead on like everybody thinks. you words are a tad bit off of beat with the music and it sounds like you are giving a bad imitation of Kurt. not good.

Ah, well in all honesty. I layered up three guitar tones... a mesa/boogie, marshall and a fender on my explorer, and two tracks on a SQUIER, that's right SQUIER strat..... So you see, I use shabby equipment too, you gotta give me a plus for that.
My words, oh big whoop! Oh, lyrics!! song timing, understanding.
I'm giving a bad imitation of myself. Not Kurt, so deal.

P.S.
pinkhaze29

My tone was all from a Pod version two. I used three guitar tracks to get that thickness. All with weak sounds.. anyways. I'm off to work!
LTD mp-600
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

To everyone that vouches for me and says it's a spot on job. I thank you. I personally don't think I did anything special. I mean It's a facimile of the song, it was never meant to be exact, I mean seriously if a cover is exact 99.99% of the times the original band will be more interesting. As I feel my cover is, a less interesting copy of a Nirvana song. I was not trying to sound like Kurt, It's just something I do when I sing Grungey songs, I sound like that. If you all would listen to my muse cover you'd see that's how I sing... If you check out my original songs you'll find I sing differently depending on the music.

If anyone is interested my muse cover can be found on my profile, and my originals can be found here.

www.myspace.com/retrosphere

Thank you all for positive and negative reviews. It's good to recieve feedback of all sorts just to get an idea of where I went wrong and such.
LTD mp-600
Line 6 Pod X3 Live