Ok lets say i've been happier with the tone of my amp than with my pedal through my amp.
This pedal does amp modeling and such. Would I be able to not use the amp modeling part of the pedal, and just use it for stuff like....chorus....wah....delay, all that extra stuff?
Its a Digitech GNX4. I love it for some things, but the tone it gives for distortion channels is just eh.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Not being insulting but you have one of the worst brand pedals known to man. Ditch the Digitech and get some good old analog pedals. The longer you keep it the more dissatisfied you will be.
Well lets say I cant get rid of it for at least like, 2 months. I need some of the effects for playing songs in my band and I cant get money till then.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

bump
Quote by BigFatSandwich

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!