I prefer spiders over roaches. I cannot stand roaches whatsoever.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I don't like bugs/spiders
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
I've lost all fear of them ever since I let some huge ass spider crawl all over my arm. Damned if I remember what kind it was, but it was huge and hairy! Now, I pick them up and throw them at people. It's huge amounts of fun.

Also, in before Line6
I'm a communist. Really.
Spiders are the only creature in the world I really feel like I can relate to.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
what the ****!!!!!!! this is a website about music, da **** r u people wasting everyones time for!
Quote by Arthur Curry
Did you know the global population of bees is declining?!

my friend says its cause cellphones emit a certain frwquency which screws up a bee's internal positiong system, and so they get lost and dont make it to the hive, and the ydie off, meanwhile teh hive loses workers and loses honey and the population falls due to hunger

idk if its bull****, but it seems to make sense
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
So, am I the only one who thought this thread was about the infamous line6 series?
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
Quote by Omni-Ragnarok
So, am I the only one who thought this thread was about the infamous line6 series?
yea i expected something about that, and that i would soon see a "Wrong Thread lol" response
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by grindcore kid
what the ****!!!!!!! this is a website about music, da **** r u people wasting everyones time for!

Perhaps you should click on the websites banner, and enter one of the other multiple forums, Grindcore Kid.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch