So does anyone know if there is a place I could trade my Zune in and some extra cash for a Zune 2.0?
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
I just bought one of the Zune 2.0 80gb models and absolutely love it. However, my girlfriend's dad had bought an original Zune not too long ago, and went to the Zune website, downloaded the new software, and then ran the updater on his Zune firmware. This updates the old Zunes to the exact same interface as the new ones. Only difference is the touch pad in the new ones, as well as different sizes. I say just hold out on getting a new one unless you absolutely need 50 more gigs of hard drive space. Just update the one you have.
My Gear:

Agile AL-2000 (Tiger-Eye)
Ibanez Acoustic/Electric

Peavey Rage 158
Ibanez TS-7 Tubescreamer [Keeley Modded]
Quote by CaveatLector
I just bought one of the Zune 2.0 80gb models and absolutely love it. However, my girlfriend's dad had bought an original Zune not too long ago, and went to the Zune website, downloaded the new software, and then ran the updater on his Zune firmware. This updates the old Zunes to the exact same interface as the new ones. Only difference is the touch pad in the new ones, as well as different sizes. I say just hold out on getting a new one unless you absolutely need 50 more gigs of hard drive space. Just update the one you have.

Well I want the extra memory, the touch pad and the premium headphones.

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by CaveatLector

Is the new firmware already out? My Zune is saying it's up to date.

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Yeah... Version 2.2. Did you download the new Zune software first?
My Gear:

Agile AL-2000 (Tiger-Eye)
Ibanez Acoustic/Electric

Peavey Rage 158
Ibanez TS-7 Tubescreamer [Keeley Modded]
Quote by clincher09
Is the new firmware already out? My Zune is saying it's up to date.

You have to download from Zune.net.