A song made by Ripface (my band) because we've been writing really hardcore metal stuff for a while and we decided to sit down and play something more normal.

BTW it's a powertab.

Can you please give some feedback on whether we're good outside of our metal dimension or we should just stick to what we know.
Attachments:
Ripface - S&R.zip
i must say i was pretty impresses with it. i might be a bit of a noob but i still think its pretty good. it needs a tewak here and there but overal good job. i deff wnat to hear the final version (aucually recorded) when its done
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Quote by metalwarrior40
i must say i was pretty impresses with it. i might be a bit of a noob but i still think its pretty good. it needs a tewak here and there but overal good job. i deff wnat to hear the final version (aucually recorded) when its done

Yeah a recording would be great, every year our school records the rockquest bands (rockquest is this nationwide comp in New Zealand winner gets record deal) and makes a CD and we wrote this song because metal just doesnt seem popular right now, i hate to admit it but it seems like people dont want anything that's extreme anymore and just want regular generic stuff so we decided to conform and write this.