I'm not sure what to do, but some guy with the username of Clark44 (last comment on my profile) hacked my account, I changed my password, but I don't really want him changing anymore stuff, I'm on dial up right now so my connection is to slow to change my stuff, the reason I'm pretty sure it's him is because I have never seen or talked to him b4, and he just randomly left a comment asking, "what's wrong with ur profile?" and I'[m sure it's none of my friends because I've never logged on anywhere except my house.
Last edited by F-ing Hostile at Nov 18, 2007,
Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace

Starsceam of the Decepticon Transformers G1 Club
PM irishmatt1992 To Join!
Quote by Rock'N'Soul
Kick his ass.

I'm not really mad about it, I just don't really want my profile getting messed with or someone posting stupid stuff and getting me banned.
Lol, why would you waste your time hacking a account of a guitar website that no more than 1/90000 of the population knows about when you could put it into something constructive, like a bank account. Whatever happened to the good ol' days?
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
I jsut added him as a friend, as soon as he accpets, I will flood him with goatse!!!!!

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

same thing happened to me, too
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
PM a mod.

listen to this man. there's a reason he's UG's ONLY Dr. Phil.
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
"what's wrong with ur profile?"
Quote by dillonrips7

I like to pretend I'm Johnny Depp, and scissor away at my crotch.

Quote by _InsanitY_
holy **** awesome win right there

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!
okay so basically f-inghostile is lying, i have known him for many years,we go to the same school...... we are friends...... and yes i did change his profile while we were at our friends house