I'm planning on ordering a Keeley modded TS-9 (not sending my own, buying straight from them) and although I'm sure I'll love it, I want to make sure.

Can I return the pedal if I don't like it? What's the return policy? I couldn't find it anywhere on the website.
Quote by KetchupLad14
I couldn't find it anywhere on the website.

Well, there's a "contact" link on there, complete with an e-mail address and a couple phone numbers. They suggest you call them, first. Maybe try that.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by slatsmania
Well, there's a "contact" link on there, complete with an e-mail address and a couple phone numbers. They suggest you call them, first. Maybe try that.

That seemed too easy. I was looking for something a bit more complicated, thank you very much.
Even if you cant return it theres a few sites on the web that will pay what you bought it for if its only been played for a short time.

how are you liking the DRRI?
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by igotabcrich32
Even if you cant return it theres a few sites on the web that will pay what you bought it for if its only been played for a short time.

how are you liking the DRRI?

I don't like it, I absolutely love it. The clean sound is absolutely amazing and the louder I put it the better it sounds. So far I've gotten it up to 5 1/2, but it's not like I'm purposely trying to crank it, we'll see later.

Of course, my Boss OD sounds like ****, but I'm starting to get a nicer sound out of the Muff'n. For one, the louder I put the amp, the better it sounds. And also, I was thinking that the "fizz" was sucking out the bass, but I think it was caused by me having too much bass from the amp and pedal combined. Right when I was about to figure it out, I had to go, but tomorrow I think I'll test it, and I'm pretty sure I'll get a good sound out of it.
I was thinking the Muff'n for British crunch and the TS9 for a nice hard blues sound.