Yah I sorta need help!!
I'm trying to get a bike for Christmas or my birthday(2 days afta Christmas ) but I kinda don't know what type of bike I should get and whether I should order it online or not. I want a dirt/street bike for around $200, and it has to be light with good brakes. Any help is appreciated.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
good bmx bikes are probably out of your price range. You may be able to find an upper level mongoose or something, but if your serious about riding, id suggest trying to add a bit of your own savings.
Quote by B3low3mpty
good bmx bikes are probably out of your price range. You may be able to find an upper level mongoose or something, but if your serious about riding, id suggest trying to add a bit of your own savings.

yah im not that serious about riding competitively, i just need a good bike like i described, does anyone suggest a GT bmx bike at all?
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Look into some of the lower end Eastern bikes. I don't have any first hand experience, but I've never heard a bad thing about Eastern's stuff.
The Damned Blue Collar Tweeker of the Primus Sucks club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Flickr

Quote by Tad Walters
11th chords are for fags.
Quote by B3low3mpty

fully agreed. you really cant get a decent bike for under like $400. for mountain bikes anyway...
this should be in the bike thread.
*reported*
priest of Zeppelinism.

Quote by Dazed/Confused
Thank you eat_pancakes for your witty rebuttal. I have a new respect for the pit because of that.

Quote by czlespaul
I can't open a box of cereal without accidentally ripping the flap so it won't close quite right anymore.
Quote by metalicarules24
Look into some of the lower end Eastern bikes. I don't have any first hand experience, but I've never heard a bad thing about Eastern's stuff.

Yah I've seen a few that look good and they're cheap, I might go with one of those. How about buying a bike online, good idea, bad idea?
i reccomend buying used youll get alot more for your money.

specalized and DK are pretty nice

and definetly get 3 piece cranks with it
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
yea i ride. i got a dk six pack for 300 from danscomp.com its pretty light. ur not gonna het what u want for 2oo. if u can bump it up to 300 the ull find somehting. or u could try to find something on clearnce on danscomp everyonce i na while they have something dirt cheap. especailly right now since the new models are coming in. if u nees some more help pm me or something.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.