wow just have to say day dream is an AMAZING song!
you are definatly very talented and all the best of luck to you in the future
Thanks personly I think the Day Dream recording is terrible i need to do a good one where I actualy sing it properly iv just been to lazy. =/ Needs a better solo too.
nah i think the vocals are really good and the music is just full of emotion and its beautiful... :P
how long have you been playing?
Iv been playen a little over a year. I dont like admiting that because most people can be very judgemental of ppl who havnt been playing guitar very long. Im still got stuff to learn but I pick it up fast. Id say my voice is holding me back right now.
type as i listen

nice bluesy intro i liked it

look out for your tuning, it sounds a bit off? but it may just be me.

pretty good soloing for a year so far, your bluesy influences really show. some pretty cool licks in there, stuck close to theme. i think itd be a bit better if u threw in some faster licks or threw some bends in there. some parts where screaming for them. id like to see where this goes!

cfc? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=714559
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)