Poll: Who will win the 95th grey cup?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who will win the 95th grey cup?
WINNIPEG BLUE BOMBERS
6 35%
saskatchewan roughriders.
11 65%
Voters: 17.
Page 1 of 2
well the NFL and NHL both have threads and i know their are plenty of anadians here so talk about our 3 down football.

who do you thinks gonna win, winnipeg(GO BOMBERS)or saskatchewan?

too bad glenn's out.

discuss
LEAFS FOR CUP
that really sucks he broke his arm but im a rider fan and I honestly think they would have won anyway in my opinion. I think the BC game was the deciding game and we did that. i wish winnipeg the best of luck and feel bad about the QB

ps for some reason my location will not change for me im not living in calgary.
There's no way the Riders will lose it.
they'll be ridin' high after the last two wins and after not being to the big game for a while now, so i guarantee you they'll take it home
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
I hate Saskatchewan, so much
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Garret.
I hate Saskatchewan, so much

Same here, but then again, they're a solid team. Go Halifax.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
winnipeg is till gonna win, stegall so deserves a grey cup ring, adn roberts is a tank
LEAFS FOR CUP
I have friends in Manitoba, (ManWithoutAHat) and friends in Sask (Arsonite) so I don't know who to cheer for!

Both of these are UG members if you're too stupid to get that. I guess I'll just tell them each that I'm cheering for their team
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by csn00b
winnipeg is till gonna win, stegall so deserves a grey cup ring, adn roberts is a tank

no way, Joseph is more solid now than i've ever seen him. i think he had like 400+ yards tonight or something like that, not sure though, don't quote me on that.
though Saskatchewan does have a tendancy to get ahead in the beginning of the game then suddenly forget what sport they're playing, they'll be there all game next weekend. p.s. csn00b, your team sounds like it's having a tough season bu your sig, eh?

There's not a chance they can beat our solid SK team. Especially with glen down and out. GO RIDERS!
yeah, my hockey team kinda sucks.
but all the teams i CHEER for are having great seasons(sens,pats,blue bombers)
i think the bombers defence wil win them the game.
LEAFS FOR CUP
then dont enter?

and if we can estabilish a solid running game, its going to be the blue bombers game to lose.
LEAFS FOR CUP
alright this thread has inspired me to change my sig, so i'm gonna copy Deurksen here...
EDIT: well damn i was too slow

Last edited by cerveza at Nov 18, 2007,
I F8cking hate the saskatchewan rapists... I mean riders...

unfortunately they will win the grey cup. Glen's arm is broke, and the riders will cheat their way to the win (like every other game they've played)

Edit: ps I hate the stupid rider fans more than the riders... although its terribly close.
being a egnegades fan while they were here, i think joseph is a great QB probably best side arm in the CFL. and why do you hate the riders with such passion?
LEAFS FOR CUP
Go Saskatchewan!
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
Well the odds are stacked heavily in my riders favor but i still think it should be a great game. I think that stegall does deserve a cup but lots of great players haven't won championships.

Go Riders!
"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The Monty Python appreciation society"
defence wins championships and winnipegs defence is going to win this championship
LEAFS FOR CUP
Quote by Dimebag22
I have friends in Manitoba, (ManWithoutAHat) and friends in Sask (Arsonite) so I don't know who to cheer for!

Both of these are UG members if you're too stupid to get that. I guess I'll just tell them each that I'm cheering for their team

Go Riders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by csn00b

Roberts is a tank full of crap. We have 5 running back who all could kick his ass. And your rookie QB is going down like Jackson and Dickenson did so many times.
ಥ_ಥ
did dickenson end up playing?
josephs gonna blow it
LEAFS FOR CUP
i can't see joseph "blowing it" this weekend i take it you never watched the game? He played a nearly perfect game. He did what had to be done and so long as he does the same thing this weekend winnipeg doesn't stand a chance. I have nothing against Dinwiddie but he is no Kevin Glenn and i think that the Riders defence should absolutely pummel him.

Riders all the Way!!!
They're going to win it for the first time since i was 1
"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The Monty Python appreciation society"
Less than 3 ours till the grey cup game starts.

GO BOMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
LEAFS FOR CUP
go riders, can't stand the bombers...10-7..good start.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Last edited by Vedder at Nov 25, 2007,
you suck vedder.

nice moves from stokes! we can still win this, GO BOMBERS!
LEAFS FOR CUP

oh well.
it as a good game, only two big mistakes by dinwiddie, the worset being the pickoff for td. had that not happend i dont think you wouldve won.
LEAFS FOR CUP
tsns better.

welll, one things left to find out, whatts stegall going to do?
LEAFS FOR CUP
Page 1 of 2