so I'm looking for a guitar to play bluesy rockish stuff like Cream and Sabbath in the $400-500 range.

the Electric Guitar forum didn't help me at all.. but I'm leaning towards the Michael Kelly Patriot Vintage.. so what do ya'll think?
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
so...what was the reason for not using the electric forum?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
is the reason you didn't post in the electric guitar forum because you wanted to get *reported*?

because you have been.
That micheal kelly looks nice but i've unfortunately never played one

I'd recommend an epiphone les paul standard.

incredibly versatile guitar and it doesnt sound too shabby
actually to the 2 lame asses above.. I STATED the reason.. so learn to read
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Quote by Shredxmyheart
actually to the 2 lame asses above.. I STATED the reason.. so learn to read

Maybe you should learn to read...the rules?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Sabbath, you ask?

There's an Epiphone Tony Iommi signature guitar for about 500 bucks. It comes with the signature Iommi pickups and it's worth every penny.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Sabbath, you ask?

There's an Epiphone Tony Iommi signature guitar for about 500 bucks. It comes with the signature Iommi pickups and it's worth every penny.

Very true, I have one and it is godly
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Greg Bennett "Les Paul" copy

they're amazing
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by 666Sabbath666
Very true, I have one and it is godly

When I feel worthy enough, I'm going to buy the Gibson version. They don't make it anymore, so eBay is the only option.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Gah, i know that the pit is the only fourm that you stand a chance from but this taken directly from the pit rules

3) POST IN THE RIGHT FORUM!! We get fed up with having to move threads about "wut gitar shud I git????" or "What do you think about -enter band name here-?". Especially from senior members. Look HERE for the list of forums and their descriptions.

Respect the mods...or they will eat you.
Quote by darkstar2466
When I feel worthy enough, I'm going to buy the Gibson version. They don't make it anymore, so eBay is the only option.

My buddy has one and the Tony Iommi Laney head, I creamed my pants when I played it, it was so amazing
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Quote by 666Sabbath666
My buddy has one and the Tony Iommi Laney head, I creamed my pants when I played it, it was so amazing

Wow. It's my dream to get a Mesa/Boogie Cab with a Laney Head and an Iommi Gibson and play Children Of The Sea with that setup. That will be a very happy day for me.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
I don't care if it 'didn't help you at all' post in the right friggin' place and no where else.

Just because this thread was done so blatantly against the rules, all of you who carried on here ignoring the fact that this thread shouldn't be here and should not have posted in it, will get warnings.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o