well i had nothing better to do, so i went on good ol' eBay, and what did i find?
a JEM 7VWH. well i looked in it because it had a buy it now price of $1,400. So i go in and look at the pics, so i looked at a pic of the head stock, didn't see and numbers on it, just a CE, and some other stuff, could be a number.

then i looked at the trem, can't understand why a fake would say: Licensed Under Floyd Rose Patent. and i know for a fact all 7vwh's have edge pros. so i don't know

http://cgi.ebay.com/IBANEZ-STEVE-VAI-JEM-7VWH_W0QQitemZ230193547323QQihZ013QQcategoryZ33043QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Could it be from fritra?

www.fritra.com

I know I've seen a JEM copy on there.....
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
The serial starts with F99, the trem is a LoPro Edge. It's real.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
That is almost definately not a fake. The trem looks like a Lo Pro.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Nope, I'm pretty sure that's a real 'nez. You've got a sharp eye for spotting that bridge but it looks like a Lo-Pro which is about right for a 1999 guitar. Also, the build quality looks too sharp to be a rip-off copy (the inlays and fretting particularly).
Looks like a good deal actually...
Quote by JD Red LP
What's wrong with the trem, looks real to me...

Probably becuase it is
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by pifty
The serial starts with F99, the trem is a LoPro Edge. It's real.

that's exactly what I was gonna say, its got a Lo Pro Edge
Legit. The trem has to say Licensed on it somewhere, and Edge/Edge Pros always had it where that ones is IIRC.
^ Edge Pros don't. They only have it on the sustain block.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!