Well Christmas is coming up, and one of the things I am asking for is an acoustic strap. My acoustic guitar has only one strap button at the bottom, so obviously the other end will be put at the headstock. What is the best strap to use that will work with the headstock and one strap button? Thanks.

(I already asked for one that my bro had, but when I tried it on my guitar, it didn't work so I told my mom to wait because I had to find one that would.)
any kind i'd say fender you dont need a great strap cuz acoustics arent heavy enough to break your neck
Just get a normal strap and tie a shoe string or something right behind the nut,,and then tie it in through the hole in the strap
well I mean are their any made for being tied up at the neck.. I don't really want to use a shoe string...
ive got on, its identical to any other strap apart from that at the end, instead of having a hole for the strap button it has a loop of string.
Just go buy one of those, cheapo ones are like 5 bucks
Quote by rokket2005
Just get a normal strap and tie a shoe string or something right behind the nut,,and then tie it in through the hole in the strap

this
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.