http://wearenotjournalists.com/?p=115

Any news on why this works\if it works? Kind of a cool concept though. Could you charge any USB device using this if it did work?
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
theoretically it should work, but I doubt the onion is sufficient enough to fully charge it
i know that electrolytes allow electricity to flow through a liquid so...the onion has electricity and the gatorade allows it to flow through the chord and into your ipod i'm guessing...this is cool though. if i ever get into a jam, i might do this...
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
we did this in science class in 8th grade
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
yah and then you can make a speaker out of a penny and tinfoil(and paper plate).
/facepalm
Quote by NightEmbers
thats kinda weird... but Id rather not ruin my charger cord just to find out

Yeah wouldn't it ruin the USB cord?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by mrmarc772
yah and then you can make a speaker out of a penny and tinfoil(and paper plate).
/facepalm

You're funny.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by mrmarc772
/facepalm

it didn't work.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Who figures this shit out? Who has the time?
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by sevenatenine
theoretically it should work, but I doubt the onion is sufficient enough to fully charge it

The video on myspace said 15 to 20 minutes charging if you soak the onion long enough
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by Dimebag22
Who figures this shit out? Who has the time?

Well, I spend about half an hour grooming and painting my nails after taking a relaxing bubble bath for an hour.

I guess that a person who prefers to take 5 minute showers and couldn't care less about their toe nails would have an hour and 25 minutes per day to figure out stuff like charging your Ipod with an onion.
seems like people always have to post one of the videos on the homepage of myspace.

anywho, seems like a cool idea if it works.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
i just happen to have an old iPod just lying around...might as well just plug it into the onion and let it charge while i paint my toe nails