I hate how their are so many notes. They blend together nd it doesnt sound good. wut about u guys?
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
As an additional flavor to the pace of a song, it rules.

58 minutes of tremolo picking is stupid.

/end thread.
is breathing necessary?
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
If its used well than it can be really cool, but if over-used it does become gay. I think black metal uses it alot but tastefully [most f the time].
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Bands like Amon Amarth wouldnt be the same without trem picking! They use it alot but it adds to the depth and the feeling of their music and wouldnt be right without it!
.(....\................/....)
. \....\............. /..../
...\....\.........../..../
....\..../´¯.l.¯`\..../
..../... l....l....(¯ `\
...l......l....l.....\....\
...l......l´¯.l´¯.l \....\
...\......` ¯..¯ ´......?
....\__________.?
I assume this is sarcasm..

If not:
Unplug your internet and don't ever ask this question again.
Quote by 'rockintheblues 14, 2007 2:38 am'
but i really do hate you and hope you and everyone you love is killed in the worst possible ways. i hope i get to spit in your eyes as you let out your final breath
i dont like the drumes it just sounds like there trying to hit everything at 1nce so stupid neone could do that
omg teh gitarz are tuned so low. do dey even need bassists?????
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
I hate how metal bands sing about satan and blood and gore all the time. It makes me sick.
Quote by Makkis
I hate how metal bands sing about satan and blood and gore all the time. It makes me sick.

wow bro i think ure in the wrong forums to be badmouthing satan, you know he has very dedicated disciples
Look at my avatar and tell me it ain't the cutest baby you've ever seen.
^omgz, how can you listne to teh metullz with all the gitars going "drrrrrrrrrrrr drrrrrrrrrrrrrr drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr drrrrrrrrrr chugga chug chug drrrr drrrrrrrrrr" and teh vocls "I AM TEH SATNAZ OLOL!!!!"
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by dead-fish
^omgz, how can you listne to teh metullz with all the gitars going "drrrrrrrrrrrr drrrrrrrrrrrrrr drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr drrrrrrrrrr chugga chug chug drrrr drrrrrrrrrr" and teh vocls "I AM TEH SATNAZ OLOL!!!!"

because i hate my self and eveything around me!!!!!
i wish i was dead but im too much of a pussy to kill my self AAHHHHHHH!!!!!! i hate my self and want to die!!!!!!
Quote by Makkis

Metal bands dont sing about Satan, only Marilyn Manson does! and about gore, thats only those death metal bands like Papa Roach with that, cut my arm bleeding song. That stuff is so violent, its destroying our youth!
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Quote by Terror Kovenant
Metal bands dont sing about Satan, only Marilyn Manson does! and about gore, thats only those death metal bands like Papa Roach with that, cut my arm bleeding song. That stuff is so violent, its destroying our youth!

Papa Roach is emo.

/end
Schecter C-1 EX Baritone Blackjack
Crate GFX-65
Peavy Bandit 112
Screaming Demon Wah
liek...2 rly think aboot it, methul isn't necessary. It's liek, a luxury. Similarly, breathing is a luxury 2. OLOLOLOL.

Slipkn()t Roolz.

Maggotz yoOniTE!!
I've found Jesus
hello? fast? duh!

and you tell me how great As the twilight gave birth to the night would sound without tremming????
Is music even necessary?
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
Quote by marc137
Is music even necessary?

I dont listen to music because if a band actually gets together to write music, they are sell outs and i refuse to listen to sell outs.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king