I was looking at a Crate V33 212 and i was just wondering if it has an fx loop? It doesnt say it has one on the description and it doesnt on the website either, so i assume it doesnt.

I dont know much amp but what exactly does an fx loop do? Does it just mean the amp doesnt take to pedals well? How would pedals work on it even if it doesnt have an fx loop? Thanx

And if anyone has had any experience with this amp could you please give me your opinion? Thanx again.
Epiphone LP Cust. w/ SD '59 neck and Cust. 5 bridge
Fender MIA Stratocaster
Traynor YCV50
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop SW-95 Wah
ElectroHarmonix Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
ElectroHarmonix Small Clone
We roll tonight, To the guitar bite
how would it change the pedals effect if it didnt have an fx loop though? i assume not as well as if the amp did have an fx loop?
Epiphone LP Cust. w/ SD '59 neck and Cust. 5 bridge
Fender MIA Stratocaster
Traynor YCV50
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop SW-95 Wah
ElectroHarmonix Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
ElectroHarmonix Small Clone
We roll tonight, To the guitar bite
What pedals do you have?

In general, you're going to put your wah, OD, fuzz, distortion between the guitar and the amp. Then put your modulation effects (like delay, chorus, flange, etc.) in the loop. The idea behind the FX loop is that it effects the pre-amped signal, getting the clearest sound out of the pedal.

No harm in putting modulation effects in front of the pre-amp, though. An inferior digital pedal might stand out in a bad way, but outside of that you'd be fine.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.