I was thinking about getting a musicyo kramer. Not sure about quality though. Probably a Custom FR-424cm. Flamed maple top with vintage sunburst finish and a maple neck. it looks pretty nice. It has a h-s-h p.up arrangement, and i would probably replace the stock bridge "quad rail" with a duncan custom custom. What do you guys think?
I've also been looking into this guitar, I've heard great things about it. I say go ahade and replace the pickup if you want, but it's not necessary, it sounds nice with the ones it comes with. However the Heritage Cherry looks alot nicer than the vintage sunburst...

vs.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
The cherryburst is a gorgeous finish btw, especially with the maple fretboard.

I think its a good idea. Kramer make some really nice guitrs. The quad-rails aren't to everyones tastes, but they are very high output as one would expect, so I say try it out first and see if u like it and then switch
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Thanks for the advice, i wasnt really sure what finish to get either, so I guess ill get the heritage cherry sb
Ever though about buying a vintage Kramer? Much better guitars than the new ones, trust me.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
theyr quite good considering the 80's rocked (not the strikers Lol eww plywood)
Its cheap because it comes direct from factory ^^ dont get fooled by the price, theyr quite good
Might get one when i get the money, i prefer getting a better amp first (valbee wooo)
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

I have also thought about buying a vintage kramer, but there isnt one I like that i can afford. Im on a tight budget (about $300)
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
i love how everyoen bashes kramers for plywood, if you put the same pickups and hardware on a striker and on a focus and had to blind test them through the same amp and settings, no one would know the difference, i know because ive done this with a few guitars haha,
Quote by LP Addict
i love how everyoen bashes kramers for plywood, if you put the same pickups and hardware on a striker and on a focus and had to blind test them through the same amp and settings, no one would know the difference, i know because ive done this with a few guitars haha,

Sir because you have bad ear, or are tone blind
Quote by Reincaster

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by LP Addict

It is possible depends on how well the plywood is. (in fact some plywood guitars are more expensive than solid ones)

But sustain and crap like that does reduce. And the difference gets more obvious with aging.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by Eric 666

Yes i know its suposed to be deft or something, i know i made that mystake
Blind just looks funnier Lol
Quote by Reincaster

Quote by shredhead22

Quote by Popsai
Yes i know its suposed to be deft or something, i know i made that mystake
Blind just looks funnier Lol

I know its supposed to be deaf, that's why I lol'd.
Goddamn. I want to live in America. Or Japan (Edwards). Seems like an awesome deal.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Goddamn. I want to live in America. Or Japan (Edwards). Seems like an awesome deal.

Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
Quote by Popsai
Sir because you have bad ear, or are tone blind

Or is using an amp where tone woods, guitar hardware, cables, and playing doesn't matter.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio