The holidays are coming up and I would really like to get a keyboard this year. But I don't know where to start for choosing them. I'm looking to get some decent action with 88 weighted keys. Maybe in the $300 range? Thanks UG.
Peace.
you probably won't be able to find what you're looking for at the price you're looking for...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Maybe one of those keyboards from razer.....I have one of their mouse's and its freaking great.
do you really need 88? I mean, unless you've already learned how to play piano or keyboard you probaly don't need it.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
Quote by CollinPlaysBass
Ya and weighted keys arnt really that much better
weighted keys make a big difference
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by guitarfan93
do you really need 88? I mean, unless you've already learned how to play piano or keyboard you probaly don't need it.

Meh, I've been playing nearly 11 years on a regular piano, so gigging with like 71 keys will be weird for me.
Peace.
Quote by crazygluedmybut
The holidays are coming up and I would really like to get a keyboard this year. But I don't know where to start for choosing them. I'm looking to get some decent action with 88 weighted keys. Maybe in the $300 range? Thanks UG.

do you have any idea what you've gotten into? i know a guy who has a 24 key micro korg...it was about 1000. 88 key? you're nuts.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Man, like 2 weeks ago or something Guitar Center had a 2-day sale with $500 off all keyboards.
Quote by Kid Fisto
do you have any idea what you've gotten into? i know a guy who has a 24 key micro korg...it was about 1000. 88 key? you're nuts.

I'm really not looking for all those effects, a simple digital piano is fine for me. I've found one on zzounds.com by M-Audio. I'm still looking though.
Peace.
Quote by Kid Fisto

Microkorgs have 35 keys and are only $400 USD. I got one recently and its amazing.