Page 1 of 2
hmm well i finished off all my buds last night, and im all outta money. but i had a **** load of shake. any ideas on how i can smoke the shake without like a pipe or something.. cause if i use a pipe i just like breath in all teh shake and not smoke it..?
lol ****t, i was just in a hurry cuz i had to piss and wanted to post this before i did, so i could get a response before i got back, but thanks
ya i just checked it, im not seeing anyways that would work well with shake, except a joint or blunt but i have no papers, i guess im screwed lol
Put a screen in your pipe or toke easy. Scoobs suck!
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

roll a ****ing joint...

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Quote by die_kenny_die
roll a ****ing joint...

Yo, pay attention, Maggie! He has no papers and no money to get anything. I love ya! *hug*
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

no papers or a screen.. but i suppose ill try the can, ill just have to make mad small holes... and koala... start smokin, its the best lol
Quote by nubular
no papers or a screen.. but i suppose ill try the can, ill just have to make mad small holes... and koala... start smokin, its the best lol

yeah on friday im having some friends over to smoke my first time and my other friends first time and my other friends 3rd time
Quote by AK Guitarist
Yo, pay attention, Maggie! He has no papers and no money to get anything. I love ya! *hug*

It's not that hard to get 1$ for a pack of rolling papers. But yeah, if you really have something against finding a dollar and going to get some papers, find a screen for your bowl. If you can't find a screen, and absolutely want to smoke, cut a piece of the screen out of a window screen and put that in your bowl, it should hold the shake in.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Quote by AK Guitarist

put a hair straightener on a gum wrapper (ie 5 gum) and heat it up to teh point where the foil and the paper separate, the paper works pretty good and its free
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
oh well that sounds good, youll have fun, just make sure its not mersh, it will give you a headache and make you feel sick, and dont expect to get high ur first time, most people don't... your first couple times wont be amazing but after a few times youll be quite satisfied with the ganj...
Dude... really?

Alright, this seems ideal for a Leary Buscuit. First off, take a cracker. Sprinkle shake on top, and put a slice of cheese over the bud. Put cracker in microwave for about 15 seconds (or until cheese is melted completely with the bud). Let it cool for about 30 seconds, and wolf it down. May not seem like much, and it'll taste like ****, but it'll **** u up. Takes a while to kick in, though.
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
Quote by bananasislegend
put a hair straightener on a gum wrapper (ie 5 gum) and heat it up to teh point where the foil and the paper separate, the paper works pretty good and its free

We have a MacGuyver smoker on our hands...

goods2006, I wish our papers were that cheap here. $2.50-5.00 here in Alaska. You also have to be 19 to purchase them here. I'm just spitballing here, but I'm assuming the user is a minor like most UGers and I'll assume there is an age limit where he/she lives. I've been in tight spots when I couldn't find a dollar, even collecting the change from the couch cushions.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

Quote by krypto1339
Dude... really?

Alright, this seems ideal for a Leary Buscuit. First off, take a cracker. Sprinkle shake on top, and put a slice of cheese over the bud. Put cracker in microwave for about 15 seconds (or until cheese is melted completely with the bud). Let it cool for about 30 seconds, and wolf it down. May not seem like much, and it'll taste like ****, but it'll **** u up. Takes a while to kick in, though.

wtf that really works?
instead of the cheese use peanutbutter, works better cuz the lipid in the pb will bond with the THC better (I think) but i have also read that it is a myth that u have to heat out the weed so it prolly isnt neccassary but it will get u higher if you do

also, there is a drug thread and everyone there knows their **** so post there
Quote by Haggard_Cky
instead of the cheese use peanutbutter, works better cuz the lipid in the pb will bond with the THC better (I think) but i have also read that it is a myth that u have to heat out the weed so it prolly isnt neccassary but it will get u higher if you do

also, there is a drug thread and everyone there knows their **** so post there

Peanut butter works well, too. Only problem there is that it doesnt heat up quite as well as cheese. The only problem with cheese is that it's a bitch to get it to mix in perfectly.

Oh, and hot peanut butter just tastes like shit.
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

Quote by Haggard_Cky
either way it will taste bad, but u can let it cool down

Really? I always heard that the THC wont take quite as well when the oils harden.
Quote by count schizo

Quote by 7DaySkeptic

well isnt the thc already in it after its been heated? i mean u could be right though im not sure. seems to me once the THC is in the oil it would be hard to seperate it. but once again it is not neccassary to heat the weed up and extract the THC out to get high, just eating bud works too. ill try and find the link to the site

EDIT: here is the article

It is a myth that dried marijuana must be heated before being consumed to activate the cannabanoids. Many people find that raw cannabis leaves and buds can be eaten for strong effects without any pre-heating. It is a common belief that heating the cannabis before ingestion increases its potency and cooking extractions using food oils (such as butter or olive oil) are the most common methods for making cannabis-based foods.[Section Edited by Erowid Feb 19, 2002]

here is a link to the whole thing, http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_faq_consumption.shtml
it is all about marijuana consumption, whether it be smoking, drinking or eating
Quote by drunkinkoala
yeah on friday im having some friends over to smoke my first time and my other friends first time and my other friends 3rd time

Haha sweet remember to inhale the smoke good.

Otherwise you will be the last one to get high
Quote by Guitarislife125
Don't bother smoking shake (unless it's decent), make some oil or something.

ive been pretty high off shake before so if u can smoke it do it

also if u have a pipe try resin hits those always **** me up
Erowid saves lives.
Quote by count schizo

Quote by 7DaySkeptic

Quote by nubular
hmm well i finished off all my buds last night, and im all outta money. but i had a **** load of shake. any ideas on how i can smoke the shake without like a pipe or something.. cause if i use a pipe i just like breath in all teh shake and not smoke it..?

You mean shake as in finger hash, or shafty dope?
Quote by Guitarislife125
That's what we commonly refer it to here.

k just makin sure i was using the right word

Quote by Archaon
Shake? Is that a code word for the crystals?

no its the little leafy flakes of extra **** usually left int eh bag after u use all your buds like me
Page 1 of 2