Hey people, I need some advice on which multi effect to buy with my budget, at the moment i am thinking the ZOOM G7.1UT,,,,, the LINE 6 FLOOR POD(which i hear from people is pretty bad) or the BOSS me-50. i cant go any higher than $500aud . can i have your oppinions on these and other multi effects. i am looking for something that can give me a good nu-metal sound but it has to be able to have an accoustic simulater(if possible)
thanks guys
multi effects are not nearly as good
possibly digitech
single compact pedals are a lot better
you could get a metal zone from boss, or metal core
and then acoustic simulator
there you go
Digitech is my first love...Otherwise yea, if all your looking for is a metal sound and an acoustic sim, then get 2 seperate pedals...boss is the fender/gibson of effect pedals
Like acdclandon said, go with individual pedals. Although, I would recommend the Boss Mega Distortion (MD-2) instead of the metal zone as it has much more bottom end... better for nu metal.
look at boss multieffects.
imo- just get a metal zone, an acoustic simulator, and maybe a chorus and reverb pedal. it will cost you the same and sound better. get single pedals.
GUITARS:
Fender Strat w/ Seymour duncans
Agile Explorer w, SD livewire metal
Fender Telecaster w/ hot rail

PEDALBOARD:
Boss chromatic tuner
Ibanez weeping demon
*Digitech Whammy*
MXR Smart Gate
metal zone = teh nasty tonez peice of crap imo

check out the pedals from ehx
Thanks every1 that recomended looking at single pedals its seems now like a better way to go, and i dont have to worry bout wasting money on the effects i wont use
i have an digitech rp 250 and the thing is incredible but if you want alittle bit more for youself i'd go with the rp 350 it's got so many great tones on it and it does have an acoustic similator for you.
I have a digitec rp300a which works great w/ my ss amp, however:does not play nice w/ my 65 twin reverb. I 'm building a single pedal collection because the digitec hisses like crazy through the twin reverb.
I just got a Zoom G7 for AU$400. It's really good and will do what you want it to do.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
does the rp just play bad through fender's or something because mine plays just fine through my rockpro 1000
Quote by acdclandon
multi effects are not nearly as good
possibly digitech
single compact pedals are a lot better
you could get a metal zone from boss, or metal core
and then acoustic simulator
there you go

Huh? If you're going to talk nonsense about singles being better, then recommend GOOD singles (and even your recommendation for a multi is laughable). The Metal Zone, Metal Core and Acoustic Simulator are just about the worst boxes that Boss makes. The GT-8 is a far better piece, and it's Metal Zone "simulator" is far better than the "real thing".

TS, check out the GT-8 before you commit to anything...always try before you buy, and never take a recommendation blindly without playing through the pedal as much as possible in the store.