sounds like my grandma
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
An electronic version of Chewie maybe.

I dunno it just sounded like an out of tune bend that made me cringe.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
No.

It did not.

I stopped the album version of John Butler's "Ocean" to listen to it, too.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by wozzsta
hmmmm....na not realy

You're grounded because you dont think it sounds like Chewbacca taking a shit.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Chewbacca sounds is a little lower, but I see what your getting at
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
dude turn treble down and crank the bass on that and then try again but i see what you mean
You should make a chewbacca pedal.

And then develop whole range of star wars pedals. With lightsaber sounds and quotes and stuff....

I'd buy it.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Scotdizzle
Chewbacca sounds is a little lower, but I see what your getting at

win and cheese. win and cheese.
#DTWD
it sounds like a pinch squeel thing stuff kinda i don't know :P
its the same sound my cat makes when ****ting XD
My Gear
B.C. Rich Virgin N.J.
B.C. Rich Warlock N.J.
B.C. Rich Beast I.T.
Epiphone Goth Explorer
Stagg HK-300 (my first electric guitar)
Stagg Semi Acoustic
2 Spanish Guitars
Boss MT-2
Boss ME-50
Marshall 15 watt amp
Quote by myself101
You should make a chewbacca pedal.

And then develop whole range of star wars pedals. With lightsaber sounds and quotes and stuff....

I'd buy it.

That would be insane. Have a pedal that's, say, the size of a Boss GT-6, and you can hook it up to your computer, and each note on each string can be a different sound or quote, giving you hundreds of possible sounds and quotes to mess with.

Then you could change it to where it's the normal guitar, but a lightsaber effect, a Darth Vader breathing effect, a ship engine roar, loads of the monster sounds, etc.

That would be beyond badass.

I would buy it, no matter the price.

Saxo-Walrus

i do that all the time man
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
E-----
B-3--
G-5^very slightly

with wah. I think i did 5 and 7 in that recording but it sounds better lower. I'm gonna edit the post with a new one for no reason.
Quote by fallenangel20

That would be insane. Have a pedal that's, say, the size of a Boss GT-6, and you can hook it up to your computer, and each note on each string can be a different sound or quote, giving you hundreds of possible sounds and quotes to mess with.

Then you could change it to where it's the normal guitar, but a lightsaber effect, a Darth Vader breathing effect, a ship engine roar, loads of the monster sounds, etc.

That would be beyond badass.

I would buy it, no matter the price.

Yeah, and be in a star wars "cover" band. Where the guitarist have like dualing solos with light saber effect. And every member of the band is in costume as a character.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
eh..i think it's a little too high to be good ol' chewie...and start workin' on that pedal...i want one
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Quote by myself101
Yeah, and be in a star wars "cover" band. Where the guitarist have like dualing solos with light saber effect. And every member of the band is in costume as a character.

holy hell...sign me up

i call Bobba Fett
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
This sounds crazy, we need to get to work on this. There would definately have to be an R2D2 effect.
Quote by myself101

Epic

We could tour with Anchorhead and we, together, would rule the music world for years to come.

I would be some Sith Lord, maybe one that wasn't in the movies, or some other bad guy, if said band was ever created.

Saxo-Walrus

Yeah, a robot version of him.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me