looks awsome
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
lol, he said he could get us booked for birthday parties. when he said that, i thought of the video for Redneck.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
I like how both those speakers have a stand. It means that they won't be sitting on the floor like other amps because that stand is usually designed to hold those speakers off the ground which is shown clearly by the picture and also by the definition of what a stand is which is a device used to hold something up.
lol, why not. i think LoG made alot of fans in that video
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by jimmyjimjim
sweet, includes Free Gift!

I laughed so hard at that for some reason...

Quote by Metal claw
I like how both those speakers have a stand. It means that they won't be sitting on the floor like other amps because that stand is usually designed to hold those speakers off the ground which is shown clearly by the picture and also by the definition of what a stand is which is a device used to hold something up.

The thing about a mic stand is that its only purpose is to hold up a microphone, so if it can't do that then its pretty much worthless.

That's paraphrased from Sebastian Grainger, formerly of Death From Above 1979.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA