I'm going to a new band tomorrow and i want to impress them with an iron maiden song.

plz help
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
the trooper! ftw
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
The Trooper

pretty sweet solo
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
aces high
Gear:
Hamer Californian
Ibanez RG470
Ibanez RG120
Ibanez V
Crate 15 watt
Marshall 50DFX
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone pedal
"Member of The Straight Edge Club. PM danzig-_- to join."
im not sure if this is the right place, but ive gotten enough people mad at me tonight, so ill answer the question. id suggest the trooper- but i might be biased cause i love that song. if they arnt big maiden fans though you defiantly should play it or another bigger song that they will have heard.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
everyone: thanks for your help and thanks for not reporting me.
ima play the trooper
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored

Quote by COBHC728

APSH!!
Invaders.

Z-edit: DAMN! Well, you should still play Invaders, I know I'd be impressed if one of my bandmates played it.
You want to learn an entire song, solo and all in one day perfectly??? That may be a little much. But Hallowed be Thy Name is a good song by them.
Quote by Schecter10
You want to learn an entire song, solo and all in one day perfectly??? That may be a little much. But Hallowed be Thy Name is a good song by them.

Maiden songs aren't that hard..

Z-Edit:
Quote by Cumbersome
What's so funny?

..You weren't making a joke?

You realize Master of Puppets is a Metallica song, correct?
Quote by Cumbersome
Master of Puppets

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by Schecter10

its easy, i learned the master of puppets solo and song in a night.
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored

Quote by COBHC728

APSH!!
how long did you play in that night?
Try a song with harmony (Aces High, Hallowed Be Thy Name) and learn how to play both harmony parts at once.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Sonicxlover
Try a song with harmony (Aces High, Hallowed Be Thy Name) and learn how to play both harmony parts at once.

i think that could seal the audition right then and there, lol
Quote by Brain245
Other than all of them, I would say Invaders.

Finally, someone else who agrees!

Quote by The Evil Hat
i think that could seal the audition right then and there, lol

I dunno, when you do the harmonies with one guitar, it just sounds all mushy..

I would cringe hearing someone try to do both harmony parts on Aces High at once.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Finally, someone else who agrees!

I dunno, when you do the harmonies with one guitar, it just sounds all mushy..

I would cringe hearing someone try to do both harmony parts on Aces High at once.

i think he means literally play both guitar parts on one guitar, so it would sound as if there were two guitars