Thoughts?

And no, im not just making this topic to find out if the white stripes won the award for best alternative group

>_>

<_<

And if they didnt, someones getting smacked with the.. you know..
My thoughts are that I couldn't imagine myself wasting an evening watching any music award show (this one, CMAs, Grammys, Latin Grammys, etc.).
Yeah I saw some of those awards...some kid from jonas brothers tripped and fell on stage lol
Quote by The Madcap
My thoughts are that I couldn't imagine myself wasting an evening watching any music award show (this one, CMAs, Grammys, Latin Grammys, etc.).

Exactly.
im usually open minded about music, but even i have to say that the lineup of performers is really lacking. do they even have a single band playing?

Edit: ^Oh yeah, i guess the Jonas Brothers would count. but the rest are just singers and r&b/hip hop/rap artists
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Neither could I. Avril lavigne, jonas brothers... that show made me want to shoot myself.

I just want to know if TWS won an award <_<... that was the only reason i was watching... but I missed the first 30 minutes
it's like watching the news

"if you know everything around you sucks, why waste your time listening to someone tell you about it?"
the game
Quote by OpposingForce
Yeah I saw some of those awards...some kid from jonas brothers tripped and fell on stage lol

You wouldn't happen to have a link to that...?

(I know I could probably just search for it, but oh well.)
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I heard about those awards earlier in the week. I turned it on about an hour and a half ago just to see what it was like, and after that I was wondering how they could call it the American Music Awards, because I considered nothing on there music. The word "music" should not be within a 10,000 mile radius of Avril Lavigne.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Last edited by Bpags868 at Nov 18, 2007,
The only reason I watched it was for best rap group/duo and my favorite won:
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony!
And Kid Rock also presented the award so it was a double win
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Quote by Bpags868
I heard about those awards earlier in the week. I turned it on about an hour and a half ago just to see what it was like, and after that I was wondering how they could call it the American Music Awards, because I considered nothing on there music. The word "music" should not be within a 10,000 mile radius of Avril Lavigne.

I don't listen to a single one of the artists on most awards show, but what the hell, eh, they're still fun to watch. Missed this one, though.. only caught the last thirty minutes of it.