On a pontiac solstice how much approx. would it cost to install a RK sport ground effect body kit? The kit is 700 bucks. How much would it cost to install and paint it? On the off chance i decide to repaint the whole car... does any body no a good paint color that will make it look like DUplicolors Mirage Ice paint? or another color just like it. I would really love to have my solstice with the ice color and them the Red Mirage color for racing stripes:P it would lok cool. ANy suggestions thanks!
Guitars:
Dean Razorback Explosion =D
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:
Line 6 Spider II :S
Peavey ValveKIng Halfstack

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
If you're a teen and this is your first car, don't waste your time modding it. You'll get rid of the car very soon, believe me. Also, mods void the warranty on the car usually so watch out.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
American Muscle cars FTW!!!
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
A full paint job is pretty pricey, especially if you include engine bay and door jambs, which you would want to if you were painting it a different color than what it already is.

Do it. You wont.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
I wouldn't do any work like that too a car unless you have a lot of extra money, and plan on keeping that car for a long ass time.

It never really pays out to paint a car, It costs a lot of Money.
For a good quality, full respray you'd be looking at around $5000.
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
Quote by simonzwaan
buy a real car

I love you.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Pit dwellers don't own cars. Go ask the guys in the Acoustic and Classical Guitar forum.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Quote by '
AG[ Scott']On a pontiac solstice how much approx. would it cost to install a RK sport ground effect body kit? The kit is 700 bucks. How much would it cost to install and paint it? On the off chance i decide to repaint the whole car... does any body no a good paint color that will make it look like DUplicolors Mirage Ice paint? or another color just like it. I would really love to have my solstice with the ice color and them the Red Mirage color for racing stripes:P it would lok cool. ANy suggestions thanks!

Dude, as much as I'd like to help how the hell can UG tell you better what this will cost better than your local shop can
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.