Page 1 of 7
which rockstars would you consider to be the most intelligent and well spoken.
I would say Brian May
Rivers Cuomo studied at Harvard
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
bono are u kidding me hes a asshole

gene simmons
three years
My Gear:
Esp Ec-1000 trans blue
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
BC Rich Bronze Series Warlock
Yamaha F310
Crate V18
metal muff with top boast
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt Amp
Ernie Ball Slinkys
Monster cable
Jazz III Picks
Quote by strat335
Tom Morello

+1
Kick Ass Ska from the New Orleans Area

Quote by jetfuel495
Quote by DamageMachine
Could be Super AIDS

omfg like in resident evil 4? with the tentacles coming out of his head?

LAS PLAGAS!

Quote by LadyHellraiser
I like boobs
Damn, i sound like a rugmuncher today, haha.
Dee Snider
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
All the guys from Dream Theater.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Kerry King is a god damn rocket scientist.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by SkyValley
All the guys from Dream Theater.

Yeah, especially LaBrie and Petrucci.

Myung too, he's said some pretty intelligent things.. too bad the man's said about 5 words in his life.
Quote by Bubban
Kerry King is a god damn rocket scientist.

Holy **** I almost pissed my pants when i saw that!!!

But seriously Dave Mustaine
If you say Randy Rhoads isn't amazing, I will hunt you down (Same for Marty Friedman)Founder of Rhoads/Friedman pm if you want in..
"guitarists have a thing, where their guitar is like an extension of their penis.." well said, ozzy
Dream Theater, all of them. They are really smart guys. Tom Morello is pretty intelligent too, and Robert Plant.
in my opinion shawn crahan, corey taylor and joey jordison of slipknot. also serj tankian of SOAD.
"yeah, well, you know...

that's just like... your opinion man."

-The Dude, His Dudeness
spewing existentialism or political views don't make you necessarily smart, they make you opinionated.
The dudes from Gwar all have higher education, it doesn't show through their stage antics and etc. so don't be misled by that either.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Michael Angelo Batio double majored in music theory and composition. So as far as music goes, I'd probably say him.

As for the other kind of smart, I'd say Tom Morello, all of pink floyd, and brian may for sure.

i don't know but i think like Brian May, but i love Queen, so i mean i'm just saying this because he's awesome
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
spewing existentialism or political views don't make you necessarily smart, they make you opinionated.
The dudes from Gwar all have higher education, it doesn't show through their stage antics and etc. so don't be misled by that either.

This is mostly true, but spewing existentialism and / or political views doesn't necessarily make you stupid, either. Considering most rock stars are junkies and alcoholics, they can hardly be called intelligent when it comes to mental and physical health. But a certain level of intelligence is mandatory to be able to put your thoughts and feelings into meaningful words and music, and to have an opinion on something such as politics requires some intelligence on the matter. When you get down to it, all music is opinion anyway.
Greg Graffin. He can kill you with words.
Quote by mh400nt
Me too man, I cant remember ever actually laughing out loud for ages due to the internet, omegasus is just....hes just awesome

Quote by Smokey Amp
I'm pretty sure guys don't get breast cancer.
Frank Zappa
R.I.P. Frank Zappa R.I.P. Hideto Matsumoto and nowR.I.P. Rick Wright

It doesn't take words to make love
You be the flower, I'll be the bee
That wasn't love, they were just words
You be the heart, I'll be the arrow
I don't rate Dave Mustaine very highly intelligence-wise. I think He's a bit of a tosspot.
Quote by exileguitar
Frank Zappa

100% agree, no rocker was as smart as he was
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.