This weekend I had a project in continuity for my TV production class. The assignment was to convey a brief story without dialogue. I want to show it to people, but none of my friends are around. So here it is, UG. Hope you like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhpzeZ-wpBc
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
That was sweet man

Dammit, we need to have another UG Film Fest! It's almost one year to the day.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
I thought it was cool how the flashbacks were done in drawings.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
dude, that was way good
only thing to look at is in the begging, we can see the camera man's shadow when the white kid comes around the corner...

other than that, i liked it a lot
That was awesome, loved it.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Doesn't it kind of defeat the purpose of "no dialogue" to have the flashback scene with writing?
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
that was pretty good. you could use something like Shake (the software program) or a camcorder with a couple forms of image stabilization to get better quality, but it was pretty well edited. I liked it.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
I liked it a lot. Good reversal at the end. There was a bit too much lens flare, especially when walking down the street in the beginning. And some of the backlighting made it hard to see faces, especially the last scene. But other than that, good work.

Check out a movie I made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlG4rq6Z_LQ I'd like your opinions. I wrote it and play The Frenchman.

EDIT: And dude, I just checked your profile, and your taste in music, books, TV, and movies is flawless, save for Lord of the Rings. Bravo on liking the good stuff. If only you had listed Firefly/Serenity, you'd be perfect.
Can't stop the signal.
Last edited by search49 at Nov 19, 2007,
Sexy.. I liked it
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Here's one a few friend's of mine made last year for film class. (The asian dude, Sun, makes the movie awesome).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmluTGdCZTo
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
That was really really good.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
krypto1339: I can't say I cared too much for "The Good Scotsman." It didn't seem to have a plot; it was a collection of scenes that didn't really relate to each other. Individually they had potential, but they didn't mesh all that well. It started out about the bullies, then there was the love interest, then there was the short kid, then there was The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly, then there was Bond. I think if one event were to cause the next, it would have been much better.
Can't stop the signal.
Very naiice. I liked the camer work.
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Quote by search49
I liked it a lot. Good reversal at the end. There was a bit too much lens flare, especially when walking down the street in the beginning. And some of the backlighting made it hard to see faces, especially the last scene. But other than that, good work.

Check out a movie I made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlG4rq6Z_LQ I'd like your opinions. I wrote it and play The Frenchman.

'You are not a true frenchman, and then I stabbed him in the neck'

Hilarious
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
Yeah good little vid, nice selection of shots, they worked fluidly with each other. As someone already mentioned the shadows of the camera man really ruin the continuity, once at the start, and then in the final scene by the car he can be seen again against the guys jacket. That has to be sorted. Nice story.
Perhaps the flashbacks could have been to higher standard, I mean seeing the rings on the pad and all, just a plain white background would have made it far better. Still those are the bad points, it was a good vid.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Quote by search49

EDIT: And dude, I just checked your profile, and your taste in music, books, TV, and movies is flawless, save for Lord of the Rings. Bravo on liking the good stuff. If only you had listed Firefly/Serenity, you'd be perfect.

I remember watching the Frenchman a while back when you posted it. I liked it a lot. I love how suddenly it ends.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by BDR_23
Good camera work.

+1

That was one of my favorite parts.

And I swear, Kyle could be a movie bad guy. That "death stare" (as I call it) looks kinda freaky, dude. If I met that guy, and he was just giving me that stare, and saying nothing, I would piss my pants.

Great movie, though. I loved it.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20