im trying to do a progression of Fsharp5 on the 6th string to an A5 on the fifth string then to a D5 on the fifth string. im wondering what the best way to fret the A5 would be since one string is open and i cant mute the rest of the string like i would with most power chords. any suggestions?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
I would use the D5 root on the 4th string.

Alot easier that way instead of having it at the fifth fret on the 5th.

Then leave the A5 root on the open A.
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
umm i dont see why you cant just grab the A5 at 5th string open position
Quote by wyantsm
umm i dont see why you cant just grab the A5 at 5th string open position

i was just asking how i should finger it since t always slows me down.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Is there a reason you need to play the A5 with the root note on the 5th string? Why not just play it:

-------
-------
-----7-
-4-7-7-
-4-7-5-
-2-5---
Quote by tom183
Is there a reason you need to play the A5 with the root note on the 5th string? Why not just play it:

-------
-------
-----7-
-4-7-7-
-4-7-5-
-2-5---

thats just how the tab goes.
Quote by Yakult

Quote by DubStar92
it doesn't matter how you finger it, it can be played equally quickly using any combination of fingerings - it's slowing you down because you haven't practiced it enough, not because of any inherent difficulty in the way you're trying to play it.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com