Page 1 of 2
Hello, I'd like to show you guys a concept for an interesting character that I thought might make a great band mascot. Also, if this topic is moved, could someone at least tell me where it will be moved? Anyways, here is the very big image:
I Apologize for it's enormous size, and the cheesy looking album outline. Before I was going to use him as a possible mascot for my band, I thought it could have made a great album cover. Test Dummie is a name I thought of, but it may not stick. Other then that, what do you think?
It looks like a grim Reaper.
Put something cool in his hands, like a dildo and a Spork.
Hmmm, not bad. You're a pretty good artist too.

Oh, and the face reminds me of those Madness characters in a way.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me
heres an album cover i made, im a pretty apt artist i must say.. (not to pat myself on the back or anything lol)but then i inverted it
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
It is neither a Road, nor an Island. Discuss
Quote by garrett5
The drawing is great..
but it needs some.. Pizzaz.

His name should be Reuban.

What exactly do you mean by "pizazz"? Like a more differed color scheme, or more items? He actually doesn't have hands, he has stubs that are covered by the over stretched arms, and he's supposed to take the shape of those many human beings who get tortured every day. He symbolizes pain and suffering. He has no face, only stitches, which is where Test Dummie came from, because as you can see, he isn't human. Although, I love the name! So, I'm trying to stay away from to much detail. Think of him as that old, beat up raggy doll you used to own as a kid(unless you are still considered a child!) He's just there to be tortured greatly. I probably should have posted all of this before, huh? Anyways, I hope this helps to clear things up! My band is very heavy, very dark. But our message is a good one!
IM GOING TO DRAW ONE! (i apologize if it seems like im showing off how visually artistic i am, but im not as good a bassist as i am an artist)
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
Quote by black amendment
What exactly do you mean by "pizazz"? Like a more differed color scheme, or more items? He actually doesn't have hands, he has stubs that are covered by the over stretched arms, and he's supposed to take the shape of those many human beings who get tortured every day. He symbolizes pain and suffering. He has no face, only stitches, which is where Test Dummie came from, because as you can see, he isn't human. Although, I love the name! So, I'm trying to stay away from to much detail. Think of him as that old, beat up raggy doll you used to own as a kid(unless you are still considered a child!) He's just there to be tortured greatly. I probably should have posted all of this before, huh? Anyways, I hope this helps to clear things up! My band is very heavy, very dark. But our message is a good one!

Oh no, he meant pizzas, like it needs some pizzas. Hawaiian style preferably.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Oh no, he meant pizzas, like it needs some pizzas. Hawaiian style preferably.

Ha, ha(sarcasm). J/K! I don't know, maybe combination!
Quote by black amendment

hawaiian pizzas are very pizzaz-y
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
Quote by black amendment

Dude throw a f*ckin pizza in there! NOW!

(why am I so obsessed with this?)
Yeah, sure. I'll draw him with a Pizza on his stump with the cheese sloping over the crust, his head hanging in dismay. It would look awesome.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Dude throw a f*ckin pizza in there! NOW!

(why am I so obsessed with this?)

because pizza is deliciuos and reuben is hungry
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
Quote by Pete_C_Bass
because pizza is deliciuos and reuben is hungry

Okay! Calm down, I'll see what I can do. Say, Pete, wheres that drawing?
iits comin, i needed to scan, and email it to this computer
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
REUBEN WANTS A PIZZA!
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
nah, the 666 deal mate
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
lol
six pizzas, six toppings apiece, for six dollars
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
I like the design you gave your version, Pete! Also, his name is spelled Reuban. I'll keep more pics coming!
i think you might have just created a UG staple character
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
mkay well im going to go to bed because its cold and sleepy and miserable in minnesota... and lol what if i was dyslexic and didnt know i had spelled it wrong? BUAHAH

naturally reuban would be starved and dilapidated, hence the ribcage visable, and the long skinny look to his stature***EDIT reuban isnt a failure and neither is the drawing, i was just listening to lamb of god and the guy had just shreiked failure, and i decided it would be fun to write out failure, and i didnt erase, because then it would look ****ty***
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
No offense about the spell-check, and I like that once more! A band mascot and UG staple character? AWESOME!
lol mabye ill try one with a guitar, but not tonight, tonight im far too tired.
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
Sorry for the double post, but I was thinking about him using Psychokinesis as his way of verbally communicating. What do ya think?
Quote by black amendment
Sorry for the double post, but I was thinking about him using Psychokinesis as his way of verbally communicating. What do ya think?

you apologize a whole lot..
lol i dont care? its your mascot, i just drew how i would draw him.
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
Quote by Pete_C_Bass
you apologize a whole lot..
lol i dont care? its your mascot, i just drew how i would draw him.

I know, I need to stop doing that! I'm asking because I think that since he's been introduced to a few of the members who live in The Pit, they all should have some say in what he can/can't do, or have and vice versa. Plus, that opens the character up for a little more variety. At least, it would make it more realistic in a sense that way. Don't feel bad making any suggestions or c+c, everyone! UG deserves a say in what happens to Reuban! And yes, he likes Pizza!
Im back.

The "Pizzaz" would be a background.

thats it.

Put him in a pizzaria and have him spinnging dough above his head.

THEN your band can sing songs about pizza

there youhave it

PIZZACORE!

Its like hardcore, but with food.
Quote by garrett5
Im back.

The "Pizazz" would be a background.(Fixed)

thats it.

Put him in a pizzeria and have him spinning dough above his head.(fixed)

THEN your band can sing songs about pizza

there you have it(fixed)

PIZZACORE!

Its like hardcore, but with food.

Well, um.. thats a lot of pizza-related ideas.. I don't know, it might be a little too much(yes, I'm taking you seriously!) Although, a background could do. Maybe a deserted Pizzeria with boarded windows and an "OPEN" sign outside. We could make a whole dark album about Pizza! Thanks or the idea! I'm serious!
This thread is awesome , I love reuban (the short cute reuban, not the skinny and serious reuban).

And he must always be with a hawaiinan pizza slice on his hand. Always.
Alright, Reuban will be a demented Pizza-wielding tortured soul who will live in the dark, cold upper-left corner of a run down, twisted Pizzeria with boarded windows! That sounds good, huh?
Look at it this way... he has suffered alot and stuff but, hey, he still wanna have fun. Your music is dark, but it's still made for fun purposes, isn't it?

Your mascot would be a tortured soul expressin with music and eatin some pizza, cuz he deserves it after all that suffering

Dunno if you get my point
Quote by frusciante.ve
This thread is awesome , I love reuban (the short cute reuban, not the skinny and serious reuban).

And he must always be with a hawaiinan pizza slice on his hand. Always.

well the skinny serious reuban will eat your soul.
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
Yes, indeed. But, I still kinda like my whole dark and creepy pizzeria... Anyways, I drew something up that I thought might look cool on the website:
Whadda ya think?
Page 1 of 2