Anyone here interested in starting just an online band or anything? Around here there really isn't anyone who matches what I want to do. So I figured I would bring it to you. Start an online band, you can be in another band just call it a side project or whatever. We will just need someone to mix all the parts and recordings together.

Just a thought, I was looking for a alternative rock, punk type of feel. A drummer, bass, lead guitar, and maybe another. Who knows, anyone just wants to create good music holler at me.
what do u mean an online band do you mean just do everything from your own home and things like that?
i can be guitarist?
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.
Is there some sort of band reference you can give us for the sound of the band? I might be interested but only if you're thinking of the right kind of music.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
i can do guitar. lead, rythym, whatever. i have two multi-effects pedals and decent recording software. we make our own music or we cover?
can do lead/rythm. An exact stlye of music your looking for would help