My local Toys'R'Us store is having a buy 2 get 1 free sale on all wii games, and I've decided to get in on that. I've decided to get Mario Galaxy and Medal Of Honor Heroes, but I have no idea on what to get for the third game. I'm kinda leaning away from Guitar Hero, because I just found out all sound is in mono instead of stereo, and my brother has a 360 anyways, so yeah...

Any idea on the 3rd game?
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Resident Evil 4 no doubt, although I doubt they have that at a kids store
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
metroid?
1st ever MOD challenge winner
Rush Club Member #5
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Member #4 of The Geddy Lee Fan Club
Member #21 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join
Quote by NoobMuncher3000
Can I borrow your time machine?

Nice
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
OMFG my copy of wii sports broke, and I cant find anywhere to get another copy

it was right after I got another nunchuck to play my friend it boxing.

anyway, splinter cell is good
the wife and I got RE: umbrella chronicles, some good old fashioned arcade style zombie blasting. its pretty good

if you dont' have RE4 you should get that, great game with good replay value. i had metroid prime 3 but traded it back.. it was kinda lame.. pretty much just like the gamecube metroids but with ****tier control and less exploration. and even tho its not that important.. graphics were pretty much the same as the gamecube versions too.. and wth.. no multiplayer?!?!
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by NoobMuncher3000
Can I borrow your time machine?

you can borrow mine... but it only goes forward at normal speed.
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Metroid.

/thread as the cool kids say.

I think I have natural talent for guitar because I'm left handed and I use that hand to pleasure myself. Seeing as I started playing after most of intense masturbating-teen years, the dexterity was already there.
Zelda?
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
+1 for Zelda
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.