New EP is really incredible.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
I thought it was pretty good, idk if it's better than the stuff on Insomniac Doze though, after a few listens.
Thousand Scars is the best track on it.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Yes, they did.

Album was good, but I enjoyed Insomniac Doze more still, maybe I gotta pay attention more while listening.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
bummer

in that caSe, somEoNe shouD send Me a mEssage, you know, a nice message asking whaTs up, asking about How onE's day is, pErhaps possibly strikiNg an intellectual conVersation about books, toYs or currEnt affairs/Politics going on throughout the world
Quote by aggiefan33
Probably because it's illegal to talk about file sharing. haha. Enjoying it alot though.

Not illegal, but it's ridiculous to have threads with one post saying, "isn't this album great", and then everyone's just like, "hit me with that sh*t", or, "send it me, b*tch".
I mean someone made a thread the other day about a DVD and just said (as the thread starter), "PM me for links" and nothing else.
Don't want to have to babysit you lot, so please have some sense in how you go about it.

Quote by kaktusnpoop
bummer

in that caSe, somEoNe shouD send Me a mEssage, you know, a nice message asking whaTs up, asking about How onE's day is, pErhaps possibly strikiNg an intellectual conVersation about books, toYs or currEnt affairs/Politics going on throughout the world

Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
It's so good. Soooooo good.

The DVD was posted on /mu/ the other day, I luckily saved the link and am downloading as we "speak."