Does anyone watch this show? It's on the Discovery CHannel. It's a series of docu-dramas about haunted houses. Now I'd say about 95% of these stories are full of ****, but they do have a way of ****ing with my head at night, and so, I'm on the Pit at midnight on a school night.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
yeah, i've actually been catching them a lot lately. Even if they are all fake, i still think they are pretty entertaining.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
i love shows about haunted houses but yeah i think they are all probably fake.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
great show. the story are definetly fake but i love how they present them. the best one is these people buy the house and its haunted right and they get all these people to come and try to fix it, so they put a cross up and alls good. until one night all the toys on the porch go crazy! so the guy nails a cross on the porch and it all stops. some of em like that are pretty funny but its a great show.
Quote by Cameronrobson
It's a bat, a cyclops and an owl riding a pair of bicycles. Idiot.
Yeah, I watch them when I go to my mom's house, since she watches that kind of stuff. I'm willing to bet that all of the stories, or at least 90% of them, are fake. But they are fun to watch.
Quote by ebbbaaa
Does anyone watch this show? It's on the Discovery CHannel. It's a series of docu-dramas about haunted houses. Now I'd say about 95% of these stories are full of ****, but they do have a way of ****ing with my head at night, and so, I'm on the Pit at midnight on a school night.

I concur with everything you say. Most of it is bull Sh*t.

Although I have experienced the supernatural, I'm smart enough to be able to disprove most of the things on that show without even being there.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
yea i been seeing them on TV allot this past 2,3 weeks.

Its interesting to watch but probably bull****.
Quote by Mud Martian
Yeah, I watch them when I go to my mom's house, since she watches that kind of stuff. I'm willing to bet that all of the stories, or at least 90% of them, are fake. But they are fun to watch.

One of the more recent ones really caught my eye as being completely retarded. These people live in an old apartment that's haunted by an evil ghost pretending to be an eight year old, yet none of the other tenants in the building complain of any supernatural activity. The way I see the show, it's half religious propoganda, and half advertising for Ed and Lorraine Warren, those two old ghost hunters whose claims have been mostly proven false.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
apparently one of the first episodes of the newest season was about a house in my city. kinda interested in seeing it then seeing the house.
#DTWD
I beleive them (Cause I beleive in ghosts) and I used to watch it all the time, but since then, we've lost Foxtell.