Depends on quality and length.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
i work on around 1300-1400 but thats caus all my music is ripped at 256kbs so the make the average song 5-8 megs but its worth it if you have decent headphones
I usually get angry at people who tell the TS to search in google, but really...you could have found this so easily from google.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
or... you buy something thats actually worth teh money youre investing
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
Quote by bananasislegend

such as?
Quote by bananasislegend

Agreed. Buy something that wont break within the month you buy it.
Quote by Dimebag22
Agreed. Buy something that wont break within the month you buy it.

why would it break in the first month? does this happen often with ipods? I've never had one.
Quote by bananasislegend

...i think ipods are pretty good, i hate having a stack of cds in the car

plus i use it when i work out/wanna learn songs on drums

it depends on your lifestyle i guess.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by Iamafunguy
why would it break in the first month? does this happen often with ipods? I've never had one.

Because it's an iPod. They are the most worthless, pieces of **** ever. You unplug it too soon, broken. You use it too often, broken. You charge it too much, broken. You drop it once, broken. I could go on all day.

I had 3 iPods. All broken. (this was before they started spending millions and millions on advertising which got them so popular) My brother has had 2. Both broke.

Yeah, shame on Apple.
Quote by NutZz?
...i think ipods are pretty good, i hate having a stack of cds in the car

plus i use it when i work out/wanna learn songs on drums

it depends on your lifestyle i guess.

I personally would rather have a Creative, or something along those likes..
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
Quote by Dimebag22
Because it's an iPod. They are the most worthless, pieces of **** ever. You unplug it too soon, broken. You use it too often, broken. You charge it too much, broken. You drop it once, broken. I could go on all day.

I had 3 iPods. All broken. (this was before they started spending millions and millions on advertising which got them so popular) My brother has had 2. Both broke.

Yeah, shame on Apple.

thats friggin odd.....ive never heard of that happening to someone. 5 broken ipods between you an your brother? wow. mind you i have heard of ppl's ipods freezing, sometimes there wheel would break (but i havent heard of that happening in a while)

but you have to admit, apple USUALLY releases problem/bug free products....unless ipods are the only thing you've really gotten from them
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by Dimebag22

Yeah, shame on Apple.

Maybe you should take care of your **** a little better lol.
My friends have never had any troubles with theirs. Mine ****ed up after a year though, the headphone slot is messed up and only one earphone works. So i bought a Zune. Ipods are good but they defiantly are not as bad as everyone would like you to believe.
Quote by NutZz?
thats friggin odd.....ive never heard of that happening to someone. 5 broken ipods between you an your brother? wow. mind you i have heard of ppl's ipods freezing, sometimes there wheel would break (but i havent heard of that happening in a while)

but you have to admit, apple USUALLY releases problem/bug free products....unless ipods are the only thing you've really gotten from them

I really don't trust Apple after all those iPods.. Like the first one the screen broke but I am really careful with my stuff. Then the next one, it just stopped working and randomly got that sad face thing. Then the next one just didn't work one day. Mind you I had a warranty for one of them so I really only payed for 2.

My brothers one got that same sad face thing. The next ones headphone jack stopped working.

So I don't trust Apple. I might get a Mac if I start getting into photography and digital arts such as film making and audio editing because that's what I am looking into doing. But for now I just stick with my PC.

Quote by Metallica rulz
Maybe you should take care of your **** a little better lol.
My friends have never had any troubles with theirs. Mine ****ed up after a year though, the headphone slot is messed up and only one earphone works. So i bought a Zune. Ipods are good but they defiantly are not as bad as everyone would like you to believe.

Umm yeah.. maybe I do take care of my stuff man. I had cases and everything.. two of those just broke randomly and one it was in my pocket and I fell and the screen broke. I take care of my stuff really good.
Last edited by Dimebag22 at Nov 19, 2007,
Quote by Dimebag22

Umm yeah.. maybe I do take care of my stuff man. I had cases and everything.. two of those just broke randomly and one it was in my pocket and I fell and the screen broke. I take care of my stuff really good.

Lol, I sat on my Ipod and it broke once, but I just took it back and got a new one. Buy a zune they are like indestructible. dropped mine, it bounced and laughed at me.
I've had my iPod for over a year now, and it's still as good as the day I got it.
Quote by burrit0
I've had my iPod for over a year now, and it's still as good as the day I got it.

+1
i've had mine for 1 and a half year and its still going strong. excellent machines
my friend still uses an ipod mini, i cant even remember how old that is