Hey whats up everyone my names Matt im 18 from Philadelphia Pa...

iv been a long time user of UG but never really thought of joining the forums.... ill up date my profile later but right now im pretty tired...

well what i really wanted to find out was if there is some one that sees this message and they are an experienced taber so to speak..... i wanted to find out if someone could tab a song for me... im been playing guitar for about 4-5 years but i just cant seem to figure it out.... its a cover of have yourself a merry little Christmas by Christopher kincaid heres a link to the song http://www.virb.com/christopherkincaid/music/albums/11093.

if theres someone out there that could tab this for me i would be really great full.... iv been searching every where on the net to find some sort of tab or chored any thing but found nothing.... i thought it would be a great gift for my mother and girl friend if i could learn it and sing it for them... so again if theres any way anyone could tab it for me i would be in your debt for ever....

thanks alot your time
Matt
*moved*
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by Raged4Life
where was it moved to? ................ Edit* sorry nvm i just woke up

Here, Tab Talk forum.

There's still a redirect in the New Members' forum though.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...