Yeah, I know..spamwise wrote a blues song? what a surprise! Anyway, this is probably my favorite original song. It has a basic song structure (Intro/Verse/Chorus/Solo/Verse/Chorus/Outro solo).Since I don't have any lyrics to it I cut the verse and chorus parts short, so they wouldn't drag on. Listening to it I notice that the tone and the recording quality leaves a lot to be desired, which is unfortunate because I think it makes it lose some of the feel it had. it's adequete though I guess, and i'll probably end up re-doing it anyway.

song's on profile. c4c as always.
Hey,

the track is very cool, very mellow. you got the rythm tone spot on in the background, it has a very conventional blues feel. i think the lead could do with a touch of reverb and the levels sometimes seem a bit off, but thats to work on.

overall, great track. the blues feel is very ambient and great to listen to.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=716364
- Dave
type as i listen

timing seems a bit off in the intro, very mellow tone though i like it. nice bends and such

very good note choice on the solos. i liked the tone change, cept the recording makes it a bit weird (maybe my speakers), but had a nice touch.

this would be nice with some drums,, maybe get a littl eprogram for them??

you should defenitly make this into an instrumental and have a more definite main theme, the overall feel of it screams for an instrumental, pretty cool :-D

cfc? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=714559
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Very nice song Nice and mellow, great sound and awesome tone and control :]
One gripe is... on the tonal change you can't hear enough treble.

Quote by The2abraxis

timing seems a bit off in the intro

I don't think this is the case, timing in the intro was awesome. I love the way you worked a melody into the solo. Very nice job

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=702183

Crit back?
Original Songs by IggyG:
Hit My Name!
Quote by Davester000
Hey,

the track is very cool, very mellow. you got the rythm tone spot on in the background, it has a very conventional blues feel. i think the lead could do with a touch of reverb and the levels sometimes seem a bit off, but thats to work on.

overall, great track. the blues feel is very ambient and great to listen to.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=716364
- Dave

yeah I don't know why the levels got so messed up. I think they were okay until the first solo, but for some reason they got all weird even though I didn't mess with anything..

timing seems a bit off in the intro, very mellow tone though i like it. nice bends and such

very good note choice on the solos. i liked the tone change, cept the recording makes it a bit weird (maybe my speakers), but had a nice touch.

this would be nice with some drums,, maybe get a littl eprogram for them??

you should defenitly make this into an instrumental and have a more definite main theme, the overall feel of it screams for an instrumental, pretty cool :-D

It does sound off, but I was right on with a metronome when I played it..I think maybe because there isn't any motion in the chords it kind of seems like it is. I don't konw, really. Thanks. I spent a long time (especially on the last one) trying to come up with some good solos that fit the music well.

yeah i had acoustica beatcraft, but the demo expired so I'm gonna have to find another one. I wanted to make this an instrumental, but I couldn't come up with a main theme and it just sounded like random noodling. listening to it though I think I could turn some of the fills into a main theme. I"ll have to work on it.

Very nice song Nice and mellow, great sound and awesome tone and control :]
One gripe is... on the tonal change you can't hear enough treble.

yeah! it's so weird.

anyway, thanks for the replies guys. it means a lot

i commented on your guys' stuff.
Blues Ballad is awesome. You have a real Allman Bros vibe going on. What guitar and gear are you using to record?

Keep it up. It's always great to find another that loves the blues.
www.myspace.com/brianlucasblues
Quote by volusia1*
Blues Ballad is awesome. You have a real Allman Bros vibe going on. What guitar and gear are you using to record?

Keep it up. It's always great to find another that loves the blues.

thanks a lot man. i love the allman bros. I play a Gibson Les Paul Studio, and although I play through a Peavey Classic 30, I used this not too good Aria amp to record because the Classic 30 is too powerful for my PC. I really need a better pc.
Dude this was really sweet I'm actually really into to blues and this kicks so much ass. Keep it up. Please take some time to crit the stuff in my profile. Thanks
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM