I need to save some youtube video's for a school assignment. I intend to use to clips to make a movie (so telling me to copy and paste the link is not helpful). Does anyone know of any programs that can do this?
zillatube. it's decently fast but it's only free for the first couple downloads. HOWEVER, you can copy the setup/installer and re-install it and get a couple more free downloads. It actually works unlike half the crap that's out there to try and rip vids off youtube and everything else. good luck man.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
If you use firefox,. look for a plugin called videodownloader. Otherwise use Google. Its magic - you put in "youtube downloader" and **** loads of results come up! Who'd have thought it?!
My Gear:
Vintage Metal Axxe Razer
Shine Orange thing
Westfield Strat Copy
Self Built Mahogany Thing
Collins CD28CENT Electro Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix 30 Watt
Roland Cube 60
EHX Big Muff
Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Jim Dunlop 0.7mm Picks
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
zamzar.com - google it
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
either www.keepvid.com

or you can grab the vid from ur cache if you've already downloaded it from the main site
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way