But what if theres not?
What if you got told, or discovered or just assumed that you would be alone your whole life?
For as long as I can remember my Aunt has lived alone and never had anyone, although I am only 15 I can only guess its been that way for her entire life. A few years ago now she went to uni as an "older student" or whatever they call them. I think she decided to become a teacher when she realized she wasn't going to have kids of her own.
Its one of my biggest fears to end up like that, and I feel really sorry for her.
Not to say I pity her or anything..

Anyway, what would you do if you found this out?
Hooker?
Suicide?

Basically, I'm asking, would life be worth living without love?
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Search harder for love. If it meant that to me I would keep trying and searching until I found love.
I'd keep on living pretty much the same as I do now. I've never really felt a desperate, burning need for love and companionship. That may change someday, but for now I am perfectly content to continue living as a hermit.
Studies show that 89.27% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
I worry about the same thing man. Its one of those things where i cant sleep at night and then i just start thinking of things and this thought always occurs to me. Its a scary one, let me tell ya.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
If I couldn't find anyone I'd kill myself probably. Or just try to help the world. Probably the latter. But, honestly, there is someone for everyone. At a certain level, you have to disregard looks and just find someone who is good for you on a non-superficial level. If you really wanted someone, you would find the person based on their personality.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
Dude, I was single till I was 17, got an ugly bird out of desperation and fell in love with her. Then she ****ed me over, now I got a stunning girlfriend who I love more than anything and loves me back just as much. What I'm saying is - stop stressing, when it happens it happens and the more desperate you look the less likely it is to happen!
My Gear:
Vintage Metal Axxe Razer
Shine Orange thing
Westfield Strat Copy
Self Built Mahogany Thing
Collins CD28CENT Electro Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix 30 Watt
Roland Cube 60
EHX Big Muff
Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Jim Dunlop 0.7mm Picks
I've come to terms with the fact that I'm going to be alone like your aunt for the rest of my life...and I'm pretty okay with it.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
agreed. like everyone else here, not really desperate for some girl right now.

however that might change when i actually reach 40. i'll give up of finding anyone by then and hang out at the Pit 24/7
Look at all the people who wants to get sigged
I has also been said that if you pay less attention to looking for love, eventually love will find you. I don't exactly believe that there is someone for everyone, i just think that once two people meet their attraction develops and builds up to a point where both unconsciously realize what the relationship with the other is, sometimes is friends sometimes is more than that, but ultimately it depends on what both do throughout their relationship, which declares whether they're right for each other or not. A good relationship cannot be perfect, otherwise is not good, so don't expect to find 'the one' and think everything will be absolutely perfect; in other words, you don't find 'the one', it becomes 'the one' according to what happens through the relationship. Besides, you're 15 at that age an adolescent has not matured enough to see beyond that kind of question so don't be afraid, all you have to do is live life and allow it to show you the beauty of it and it's endless possibilities. "the only thing to fear is fear itself", think about it.
and sometimes you get two people, thats called a jackpot. just kidding. you could pull what i pull, wait for it, and let whatever happens happen. that seriously works, people get really put off when you try too hard. and considering youre on this website, youre probably a musician of some type, so if you write a song and recycle it it shouldnt be too hard
Don't worry.
I'm 15 and I've always been alone in my life and personally I don't need to rely on people to do things.
I wouldn't mind a partner. I guess a change would be good.
but don't think about it, just be youself and everything should work out.
My uncle thought he found his perfect match, and then she never showed up for the wedding. She stole his money and left town on the day of their wedding. Now he's nearing fifty years old, lives alone with his cat [five minutes away from my grandparents], doesn't currently have a job, and has gained close to 300 pounds since Julie left him.

If that makes you feel any better.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Last edited by raindropsXroses at Nov 19, 2007,
dont worry

it ll come

though i dont agree fully with the whole "theres someone for everyone" deal... unless of course you mean *****s... they'll sleep with everyone...
Bassist: BC Rich Warlock (Platinium)

I'm a lefty

Killing is so much easier than forgiving... So much more fun too
Quote by last_train_home
agreed. like everyone else here, not really desperate for some girl right now.

however that might change when i actually reach 40. i'll give up of finding anyone by then and hang out at the Pit 24/7

sounds like fun to me!
Quote by NGD1313
I cen lyk spel reel gud. I came n 2nd n da spelling b, sum dumb 4en kid beet meh.
Quote by powerstroke
If I couldn't find anyone I'd kill myself probably. Or just try to help the world. Probably the latter. But, honestly, there is someone for everyone. At a certain level, you have to disregard looks and just find someone who is good for you on a non-superficial level. If you really wanted someone, you would find the person based on their personality.

this guy's right, we all get uglier as we get older and older if youre really looking for that. youre 15, so id just look at gaining experience and fun if i were you, probably only start really looking for serious stuff when im in my early to mid-20's. and my comment on waiting entirely depends on you being a generally social person/ non-asshole
No no, I'm not saying I'm looking for someone right now, I'm just wondering what I, or you guys, would do if they never came.
I'm not too fussed on it right now either.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Quote by Metal claw
I could and couldn't care less at the same time even harder to be quite honest.

Ive never noticed your avatar changed, that girl is pretty hot.

But on topic, there are so many people out there that theres always someone for everyone. I dont believe in that two people are meant for each other ****, its all just random. If you truly cannot find someone you either aren't looking or have the social skills of a lamp.
The "someone for everyone" saying is an incredibly childish and niave concept.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Given the difference in numbers between males and females in the world a lot of us are going to end up like that.

I like to think I'll get married and have kids, but I don't know if I'll ever meet someone. But I'm sixteen, I don't know anything. But if I didn't, I'd be cool with it and get a cat.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
don't give up on love. i did, then i found out not long afterwards that a girl i knew loved me, and then we spoke more, and now we're happily together and we're both 17!
Who needs love when you've got me?

Honestly, I'd resort to alcoholism. But don't worry about it, I think you're safe
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I would just live life normally. There would be a big hole of emptiness in me, but a pet could always fill in at least half of it .
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by t3gan
But what if theres not?
What if you got told, or discovered or just assumed that you would be alone your whole life?
For as long as I can remember my Aunt has lived alone and never had anyone, although I am only 15 I can only guess its been that way for her entire life. A few years ago now she went to uni as an "older student" or whatever they call them. I think she decided to become a teacher when she realized she wasn't going to have kids of her own.
Its one of my biggest fears to end up like that, and I feel really sorry for her.
Not to say I pity her or anything..

Anyway, what would you do if you found this out?
Hooker?
Suicide?

Basically, I'm asking, would life be worth living without love?

you love your aunt, don't you? so then she's not living a life without love.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Dear Jim, I was waiting for a reply like that from you for ages
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Read the "Who would your second in command be if you ruled the world?" thread, last page or so.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
There is someone for everyone.
Maybe not in the way the saying goes.
IMO, there are tons of "the one" 's out there.
Just that, with six billion people, it's still quite hard to find, and even if you find that type of person, circumstances still play a huge part.

I think I've found someone like that, but I'm just 16.
The only thing I care about now is not slowly losing contact, which hasn't happened yet, but it's still a perpetual fear.
lol... i'm going to be alone for my whole life.. known that for ages now and thats how i feel..lol
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Awwwwh. Tegan, I love you.
And because I most probably will never stop loving you,
You don't have to worry

But on topic. I don't believe in true love or soulmates or any of that.
Just two people being attracted to eachother.
So basically, I think there isn't someone for everyone
There's everyone for someone, it just depends what they're in to.
And if they happen to meet or not.
I'd roll with and just be happy that I have other friends to keep me company anyway.
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
i think i've found the one person that makes me happiest, only it's not going so well. best advice is to just go with it...well unless you really want something then take steps to get it.