i'm looking to expand on my music collection. i like pretty much all music, but i'm not really interested in any pop/hip-hop/country. i'm open to any good music.

here's a list of bands that i already have:

alice in chains, the adverts, animals, at the gates, audioslave, bad brains, beach boys, beetles, black keys, black flag, black sabbath, bob dylan, bush, c average, chuck berry, cypress hill, the damned, deftones, eagles, eric clapton, fang, flaming lips, foo fighters, fu manchu, fugazi, green day, green river, guns n roses, heart, helmet, insomnium, jimi hendrix, king crimson, kings of leon, kyuss, led zep, living colour, ludwig van, lynyrd skynyrd, melvins, minor threat, minibosses, monster magnet, mudhoney, muse, the needles, neil young, nirvana, oasis, offspring, orange goblin, pixies, queens of the stone age, rage against the machine, reagan youth, red hot chili peppers, rolling stones, the shins, smashing pumpkins, stevie ray vaugan, the strokes, the sword, turbonegro, tool, white stripes, the vines, wolfmother, beastie boys, the clash, danava, explosions in the sky, hawkwind, franz ferdinand, wolf and cub, sea wolf, wounded cougar, spirit
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
metallica'
'nuff said
trust me, i don't like pretty much anything else from metal, and i love all the great bands, Zep, floyd, beetles, acdc, etc.
trust me
you don't have to be a metalhead to like them
behemoth
dead to fall
darkest hour
job for a cowboy
nodes of ranvier
from autumn to ashes
heaven shall burn
sweet. my friend is really into darkest hour. he showed me some of their stuff and they are pretty good. have you heard of the absence?
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
oh dear
we are getting into a hardcore screamo bull**** convo
its not music
its called
im a bitch
who bought an ibanez and turned up the gain really high white noise

go listen to some hair from the 80's
Cake, Hurt, Between the Buried and Me, Black Label society, Dream theater, Barenaked Ladies , Evanescence, Modest Mouse, Nine inch Nails, Phish, Stone Temple Pilots, Tool, Velvet Revolver, Third eye Blind, Thrice, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Trivium

i dont think any of those are in your long list, if they are ignore them
meh, i like hardcore music. it puts me in a good mood for some reason. i won't lie and say that i can sing along, or even understand what they are saying half the time, but something about it makes me happy. to whom each his own.
lol @ trident and the xilophone player?

pretty cool song, but i'm not a big fan of growling/screaming personally. the solo kind of sucked.
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
ha you might want to try listening to "The Showdown." i think their first album was really good. their second sounds a lot different to me.

if you don't like screaming and growling, don't even bother listening to Behemoth as i mentioned before. give metallica a shot. they are amazing as you should already know... i hope.
yeah i have their album "...and justice for all" somewhere.. it's really good. i don't know how they weren't on the list, but yeah, i am familiar with them. for whom the bell tolls is a sweet song too.
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
dude just listen to "master of puppets" (the song), and try to learn it on guitar. its so much fun! i'm working on the song "One" right now. you should give megadeth a try too. they have pretty sweet guitar, though i'm not at all a fan of dave's voice
Quote by Reduced_Fat
Cake, Hurt, Between the Buried and Me, Black Label society, Dream theater, Barenaked Ladies , Evanescence, Modest Mouse, Nine inch Nails, Phish, Stone Temple Pilots, Tool, Velvet Revolver, Third eye Blind, Thrice, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Trivium

i dont think any of those are in your long list, if they are ignore them

cake, BLS, dream theater, STP, Tool, VR, all great bands

TOM PETTY
i love petty
i dont know what it is about him
im 16
petty, queen, abba and **** like that are my fave
even though i play glam
dire striaghts too
theyre good
add some motley crue
poison
ratt
whitesnake
and now youre starting to get a list

new bands:
the strokes
uhmm
thats it
haha
how about bands that nobody ever talks about??

Rooney
Fountains of Wayne
No One Goes Home
Fair to Midland (not my style but theyre good)
whitesnake is good quality music
so is Helloween
Rush. i dunno if i saw them on ur list.
haha abba.
Ratt is amazing

and as always you can choose to listen to the
best four bands on earth.
Guns n roses
motley crue
poison
and Van Halen
[img]http://www.fan2band.com/DynamicImages/97465_906_49_1997.gif[/img]