Ok so I just got back home and I thought i'd share my story with UG. Around 9 some friends picked me up in a van and we drove for some partying. We got a little bit ****ed up and decided we were gonna egg this one football players house. So we do. Then we feel it isn't enough, so we egg his girlfriends house.That's awesome. Everything's awesome so far...

Later, the guy who has the car decides to return to the first house for re-egging (He's driving us around so we really have no say in where we're going). We're waiting in the van while he's performing said egging, when all of a sudden we hear "Hey you little ****!". We see 3 guys storm out of the house and start chasing. Needless to say, everyone bolts.

Ok, so i'm hiding in some woods on a hill like 500 yards away ducking down. I see the 3 guys go towards the van and look around. Everyone's gone so they just wait there. After i've been watching for like 5 minutes they point in my direction. Then they start running and i nearly **** myself. I sober up in like 3 seconds and just haul ass 2 miles home. Then while i'm walking home down the dark highway, I see the cops driving up the road really slowly, obviously looking for someone. I pretty much lie down in a ditch and cover myself with my sweater. When they were gone, I went to 7/11 and bought some Swedish Fish. Then I came home. My buzz got ****ing killed...

Here's my trip

So that's what I did tonight. I thought it might be a bit interesting.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Your so awesome man!!!!!!!
Last edited by rockr09 at Nov 19, 2007,
Quote by frankv
The guy driving is a real tool. Was he sober?

I think he had a beer but he didn't smoke so he was ok to drive

edit:It would be hilarious if the guy whose house we egged just happened to play guitar and was reading this thread. I have our neighborhood names on there too hahaha.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Very nice, but i dont see the point of egging their houses..
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
I'm going to come to your house now that I have your address. Better watch out...
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
i found this story mildly high-larious
You dont need pants for the victory dance!
Quote by Chapsta
i found this story mildly high-larious

were u tryna be funny?
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
Quote by musicfreak003
were u tryna be funny?

Were you trying to speak English?

That's actually kinda amusing though TS, bravo!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Chikitty_China
I think he had a beer but he didn't smoke so he was ok to drive

edit:It would be hilarious if the guy whose house we egged just happened to play guitar and was reading this thread. I have our neighborhood names on there too hahaha.

Ummm... hey moron. It's alcohol that affects your driving drastically, not weed.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by metacarpi
Were you trying to speak English?

i was trying to type faster so i wouldnt be here when u brought ur sorry ass into this thread
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.

UG now knows where you live
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus