Ok, so I am going to put my future (well the next 3 months) it to your hands. Should I accept this job:

I will earn about $10.50 an hour.

Pros:
The work is easy.
The girls are easy.
Everything is deep fried.

Cons:
The girls are diseased.
I get no overtime. (when I am expected to work until 11pm 3 nights a week)
I am expected to work all other public holidays except Christmas Day (for $14.50 an hour)
I can only take a single break after working 6 hrs straight.
I don't get any discounts.
I get no uniform or travel allowance.
I must get my hair cut regularly to there standards.
I pay for uniform which must be returned at completion of job.
I have to stand up the whole time.
I work 6 days a week- I only have Thursday off.
The manager is scary (if I met someone who killed their parents when they were 4 and ate there carcasses before 'reproducing' with the skeletons, he would be them).

Oh wise Pit, guide me...
Quote by the_hated22
Ok, so I am going to put my future (well the next 3 months) it to your hands

Theres your problem.
Seriously though, huh?
it'd be easier if you actually told us what it is you're doing rather than a long list of why you like and dislike it.
I would list the job (well more specifically than a cook) , but if I accepted, they have the right to fire you for giving the company a bad name , bloody AWAs
Quote by rokket2005
So you're working in a Fried Chicken House/ Brothel?

That's what I got out of it.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I say go for it. If you hate the job, just quit and get some topical cream for whatever disease you pick up. Works every time.
Quote by the_hated22
I would list the job (well more specifically than a cook) , but if I accepted, they have the right to fire you for giving the company a bad name , bloody AWAs

Is the manager a regular in the pit??
Builds character, go for it, search for a better job while you're working.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by the_hated22

They dont know who the heck "The_Hated22" is they wont give a flying faaaark its not like they hire a guy to sit all day searching goggle for unsaid company
You dont need pants for the victory dance!
P.S. You gotta start somewhere, I doubt you can really honestly get much better.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I think the job is in the Gigolo buisnes.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
UPDATE: Phoned up the government department responsible for fair employment and the like - they told me 5 of the requirements (break time, uniform etc) are against the law, and apparently they were supposed to give me something like 3 other things to sign, but they neglected to do. So technically, even if i signed it, they can still change it without telling me. They also failed to give me a sheet informing me as to what my job description is, so they can be underpaying me for what I do. So, maybe I should just drop it and live on the dole.
Quote by the_hated22

Well, that sounds fairly reasonable. If you potentially decrease their sales and damage business rep even further, then they could fire you. Outrageous
Just say where, its not like your future boss is going to care what you say to a forum with a small amount of Australians from across the country.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
dude, thats shounds exactly like the last job i had...****in ****-tastic steak house...then i left...now i work in selectronics ales, earning 19.80 p/h + commision...yup $cha-ching$

p.s. if it's only for three months just do it...it could be fun...give everyone who works there aids, and everyone who eats there food poisoning

edit. turns out i can't spell...
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
your not gonna work at jesters are you?
DONT
IT SUCKS
at first you think
"HELL YEAH PIES AND ****"
then you just get over it like a week in
so im gonna jizz in one
take that as a warning
DONT EVER BUY A PIE FROM THERE
AHAHAHAH
PWNT
You dont need pants for the victory dance!
Quote by timo1
no

I agree! I think you live in Australia, talking about AWA's and what not.

I think you could really do much better and cooks can potentially get paid a lot if they find a good restaurant. Keep looking.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by the_hated22

seriously, how much worse can it get.
Quote by The Raven
I say go for it. If you hate the job, just quit and get some topical cream for whatever disease you pick up. Works every time.

except aids
Quote by MightyAl
There once was a UG'er from Saskatoon
Who asked the Pit to do his homework
So I wrote him a limerick about wanking
That doesn't rhyme
And isn't really about wanking anyway.
Don't put anything in the Pit. Especially not your future.

Also, most low wage jobs suck ass so go for it unless you're really into your hair.