(i dont have it memorized)

it obviously says made in mexico
FENDER in big letters
and "squire edition" in small ones.
i dont know if this helps either
but it has schaller tuners
and its a '94

[img]http://www.fan2band.com/DynamicImages/97465_906_49_1997.gif[/img]
it might be one of those wierd "good quality" squires before they became mass produced ones, i'm not sure, i've never seen one like that.
it is a squire.
but probably a really old version of a squire.
which is probably better than the new ones.
so nice!
and old squiers kick ass!
Before Fender even had anything to say they maked better guitars (in my opinion) then Fender has ever done... (stock ones...)
Quote by KevnTone
is this a Fender or a Squire???

the serial number is MNxxxxxx
(i dont have it memorized)

it obviously says made in mexico
FENDER in big letters
and "squire edition" in small ones.
i dont know if this helps either
but it has schaller tuners
and its a '94

Courtesy of Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fender)

Early Japanese and Korean Fender, or 'Flender' and Squier Stratocasters are well-regarded (and where the model is the same except for the decal), and are now traded on the used-guitar market as JV, which stands for 'Japanese Vintage', and equates to the prefix of the serial numbers of some of the 1982-84 Squier guitars. The earliest 1982 Squiers had the big Fender logo with 'Squier Series' written in script on the ball of the headstock, which was changed by the end of 1982 to the big Squier logo. However, the 'big Fender, little Squier Series' decal has featured on some 1990s Korean and Mexican (usually using up superseded parts, or seconds) guitars.

It is certainly an interesting piece. I know in circa 1994, Fender went through massive reorganisation resulting in other interesting stuff, like US Fender Jazzes with a whole scratchplate instead of a bell plate at the control knobs and US Fender Telecasters with no through body stringing.

I would be more inclined to say it is a Fender. It was made in Mexico, and thus a precursor to the current Standard Series made in Mexico.
Last edited by shut_up_you_*** at Nov 19, 2007,
Quote by Gunpowder
Sekhmet: Known for ritually sacrificing the innards of small woodland creatures.

Also, being a girly-girl.

Quote by Creepingjesus73
As for you, Mistress of Mayhem; just remember who it is who can lick * *** + *****'* **** *****out of the ****** of the ***!